- 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆 -

Checking my make up for the last time, I just sit silently in front of the mirror. The shy smile  appear on my lips.

"You looks happy?", My friend asked, fixing my makeup for the very last time and kissing my forehead.

"Yes. I am getting married with the one I loved.", i replied smiling widely.

She walks out when she heard some noise from outside to check leaving me alone.

I am happy, I am getting married to whom I loved. Jeon Junghyun! He use to be my boyfriend but now in some hours he will became my husband.

With whom I have to spend my life, who will love me and care for me.

My thoughts get intreputed by a knock on the door, my gaze shift to the door to see my friend standing there with red teary eyes.

"Y/n, let's go down.", she said, her voice shaken.

I stand up quickly and rush to her asking, "What happen?"

"Ju-ust come down.", she said leaving, as I just quickly followed her down struggling with my heavy wedding dress.

As I arrived, groom wasn't there.

Junghyun's mom handed me a letter, as I open it, my tears never stopped after reading this.

"Y/n, sorry! The trouble I caused. I can't marry you, I love someone and I am going to marry her today. Start a new life and marry someone else."

My head held down, as Mrs. Jeon patted my back and showed sorrow. I yanked her hand away and says, "You knew it?"

"No, I didn't. I am sorry for what happen.", She held her head low with full sorrow.

I sobbed hard, the guests is leaving, staring at me and mumbbling things about me. Who will marry me?

I just lost my reputation and my parent's reputation. Nothing left in my life. Does everything and everyone want me to cry?

A hand left my gaze up, cupping my face between big palms, and I looked up. He wiped my tears off from my cheeks.

Then he bent down, sit on his one knee and forward his hand smiling, "Will you marry me? Princess!"

The guest stopped, everyone's gazed fixed on the guy who is none other then Junghyun's younger brother.

Jeon Jungkook!

I know I don't have any other option, other then marrying him. I forward my hand and he hold it, standing up on his feets and leading our way to the pavilion.

"Please stand up to take vows.", We stand up to take vows.

"First Groom.", the priest instructed.

"I promise to take care of my bride, the childrens and the family.", Jungkook take the first vow.

"In return, I undertakes the responsibility of looking after the house.", I take my first vow.

"I promise to protect my bride under all circumstances.", his second vow.

"In return, I promise to stand by my groom through his agonies and ecstasies."

"I promise to work hard to earn enough wealth for the family.", he repeated the third vow after priest.

"In return, I promise to effectively take care of the income and expenses."

"I promise to entrust the responsibility of his household to my bride and respect her wise decisions regarding the same.", he take the forth vow.

"In return, I promise to fulfill my duties to the best of my abilities for a respectful living."

"I promises to consult my bride in all important matters.", it's his fifth vow.

"In return, i promises to support my groom in all his endeavors."

"I promises to remain committed and loyal to my bride besides considering her alone as my wife.", it was the sixth.

"In return, i promises to remain faithful to my groom."

"I promises to lead my entire life with my bride, who is not just my wife but my friend forever.", it was seventh and the last vow.

"In return, i too promises to spend my life with my groom until the very end."

"Apply vermilion in the parting of the hair.", he did as the priest told him, he apply the red vermilion in the parting of my hairs.

"Tie the scared thread round bride's neck.", he nodded, taking the thread and tieing it around my neck.

"Now, bride and groom may take the blessings of elders.", we stand up, walks to my parents.

We bowed, "Stay happy, forever.", my parents blessed.

We walks to Jungkook's parents and they blessed us.

"Take care of my daughter.", My dad says, of which he just smiled warmly and nodded.

When did he became this?

Does he is just trapping me in his cage?

Or it's happing for good?

To be continued...

Written By kookie.

Comment and vote for next part.