Book Two-1: The Final Seal

Reyna kept to where she was as Avery smashed his lips onto hers, she instantly shut her eyes and kissed him back as she took her hands from the ground to wrap her arms around his neck. He pulled her closer to him as he fell backwards onto a soft bed that looked like one of the beds that once lied residence in the dorms that had been part of the illusion that the kingdom gave off to any who came into the place. As the two of them showed the passion between the two of them-the spirits of those who once lived in the kingdom of the dead slowly began to fade and go to the realm of the underworld where they would be at peace.

By the end of their session Reyna ended up passing out as she felt content beside the raven haired male beside her. The bed they once were on transported the two of them into the estate that had been rediscovered by the duo. They were placed upon a larger bed that held the two of them carefully within the bed while they rested their souls. Their clothes disappeared from the dirty ground and instead were hanging upon hangers awaiting to be worn once more at the end of the bed.

While they slept, Jackson and Kirk came back with their siblings only to be shocked at the kingdom that had once heard about from their own father. The lone female of the lot of them was so excited to see what the kingdom held for them. She turned to meet her brothers. "Jackson! Kirk! You two weren't lying! The kingdom really is here!"

Jackson let out a small scoff. "Of course it is, there's finally a woman who knows what they're doing in charge. No doubt she read every book there was to know what to do and how to run this place. She is probably in a slumber with her lover right now. We're to wait for the rest of the motley crew that mom birthed in the city square. I have already informed mother about what has come to pass, she said she will show when the queen and king are close to the square so she can personally introduce all of us to the queen."

"I do wonder if mother will tell the tale of our fathers to the Queen, I know that our mothers past is not one in the books for safety measures." One of the other males said in thought

"No doubt she'll give the queen a briefing of it all Aron, we must not think low of mother. She did bless all of us with the gift of immortality after father had passed. She couldn't stand losing him since he was the last of her lovers to fall. Our father may have passed on the genetic gene to be vamparic to all of us but that doesn't mean that we were immortal until mother had done so." Kirk said seriously

"It still upsets me that our elder siblings all passed before we were able to hear their history of it all." The female said sadly

"I know Orla, in time we may see them if our paths may cross." Kirk said sadly

By the time they had gotten to the town square there was a dark skinned duo who were already there. The female was reading a book as the male was juggling bubbles of water in his hands. "Kira, Flora you two got here before us...How?" Jackson asked confused

"Our father has taught us not to gawk at what's around us. We were taught about this place as we were growing up. We knew what to expect. Especially since our father chose to go insane and kill everyone in the kingdom we once called home." Kira said stoic

"Our father made this place, how did you know about it before us?" Jackson asked confused

Flora sighed out and shut her book before she looked at the dark haired male. "It was our father who chose to give him the idea to do so. If you remember correctly both of our fathers aren't sane, they have the same wave length when it comes to stupid people. This place was the result of them talking with one another after Xander, Xia and Zarah all died a cruel death because of Eric going bonkers."

Orla glared at Flora. "Don't say his name!"

"Oh please! I'm not afraid of a stick prick like him, if he thinks he's going to get away with death here, he's far from right. Only those aligned with the kingdom may kill. As of now that's just the king and queen." Flora stated "that little feat is due to my father wanting there to be a 'controlled chaos' within these walls."

"Your father was an insane freak." Aron said shaking his head.

Kira stopped juggling the water and glared at Aron "Like yours is any better? Your father hurt mother! Not to mention gave her some stupid bracer that kept her from lying when she never lies! Your father had so many more insecurities than our father had!"

Aron was going to speak up but Tina showed up and looked disappointed at the lot of them. "You guys truly don't know how to behave yourselves do you?"

"Not all of us are trouble makers mother." One of the purple haired male said weakly

"I know darling I know. I came here because your other siblings are on their way. I wanted to be sure that all of you knew where to go. Not all of your siblings have heard of this place. Also the king and queen have arisen and are on their way here. A dear friend of mine spoke with them both in their dreams so they know where to go when they wake up."

"Was it someone we know?" Orla asked

"No, but don't you worry everything will be explained in time." Tina said with a smile

The young female nodded her head and it was tense as many others in a small crowd made their way towards where they were, when they saw Tina all of them rushed to see their mother. Tina greeted all of them with a bright smile and a passionate hug each. She adored each and every one of her children. They were the joy of her life and the one thing she knew she did proper. At that time Reyna and Avery made themselves known with Bryce walking with them.

When Tina saw the duo she placed her hands together. "Well-well, you two truly take the form of this kingdom well. I'm glad I sent the two of you to see my husband. I know the two of you are rather curious about all of the people you see before you and they will be introduced but I must first ask the two of you something rather serious and important. Have either one of you two ever heard of the tale of the prophet that made peace throughout iacolomar?" Tina asked curiously

Avery shook his head unlike Reyna who spoke up. "That's your human to goddess again story. The kingdom that I originally hailed from had that story written out by your first lover-Rogue Cheney. He...He was rather passionate in that story about what had happened with you."

Tina was stunned to hear that Reyna knew and that Rogue-her first lover had written about their time together. "I had no idea that Rogue had done such a thing. He must have done so while he was taking care of things around Haran and Wright at the time. I will brief Avery on things then since Reyna knows what I'm about to say. Avery-as Reyna had stated I was once a human female. I lived a mortal life until my time came then I built a life up in the heavens with Bryce. But before I had-I had one job; create balance in this world. All of the people you see before you are offspring's to each one of the six men that I have willingly allowed myself to get with and make a peace treaty with for their kingdom. You will hear the stories of their fathers from them mainly-if they leave something out I will interject and clear things up. First to go up is those from my first lover." Tina said as she looked to the Trio who hid themselves away from everyone.

All three of them had black hair-two had pink eyes while one had red eyes