Book Three-18: Freeing the Queen

Nala ended up finding Riki who was quick to show Miles where he could take Reyna which was Avery's old room. Miles thanked him before the two of them were left alone as Riki went back to fighting with the others. Miles kissed the top of her head softly. "My dearest I will help you the best that I can. Hold on for a bit longer."

Miles first started to strip her of her boots to make sure that the pendant he was looking for didn't slip into either one of them. Afterwards he took her cloak off of her placing it to the side before he slipped her dress off of her body. While he did Reyna was still fighting Rico in her mind, she was pissed that he was using her body as he had. 

"Do you really think you have what it takes little girl? I am the goddesses chosen one! I am the one that will win this battle! Not you! Never you! You are just a weak little girl who let their body get taken over. You'll never defeat me!" Rico laughed hysterically as they fought within her mind

Him with his staff and her with her sword. 

"Just because a goddess of wraiths chose to have you be one of the first chosen casters doesn't mean that you are that important. I've been chosen by two of the creators people to do what others cannot. I have more magic abilities than you can shake your shit stick at! You'll NEVER compare to me! You'll never be able to compare to what I can do!"

"Yet you can't even take control over your own mind? Ha! So much for being a strong willed little girl huh? Once I get rid of you I'll get rid of everyone that follows you and turn the world upside down using your little body as fodder for my plans!"

"Like fucking hell you are! I'll never let you take over what doesn't belong to you! I know that my beloved will find your pendant and destroy it! I know that he'll do what is right! He is one of many children of the goddess that chose your idiot ass from the wright family. I can assure you that you will not  be the one that will win this fight!

While Reyna was fighting Rico in her mind, Miles had finally stripped her of her dress and was working on her slip she wore under it. Once that was off of her he knew he'd probably have to search her entire body for the pendant, even though he truly didn't like that he had to undress his beloved with her unconscious. The pained look upon her face as she fought some old ass bastard in her head, made him have a second thought about his choice to stop stripping his beloved queen.

As Miles took off her bra, he saw that it was embedded into her chest between her breasts as it was pulsing with a heart beat. Miles hated that it had melded into her body, he knew what he had to do but he didn't want to harm the woman that he loved in the process. Even though he knew from the curse that was upon her body that she was immortal. No one or thing could kill her but the person who placed the curse upon the crown she once had upon her head. 

Miles toward over her body and he placed both of his hands over the pendant that was inside of her body. He then shut his eyes as he took a deep breath, he then spoke an incantation that had been taught to him over the many centuries of him being under Sandra's watch. 

"Lover to Lover, Blood to Blood-remove what was once from time of old. Detach it to the soul of the one it does not belong to. I give my prayers to the gods above to help and assist removing the cursed object from the queen of the undead, the chosen demonic and angelic being of Yasmin and Yavon." As Miles chanting the spell he did, inside of Reyna's head Rico's movements completely halted as he felt his will being paralyzed

"What is this?! What type of bull shit magic did you do you bitch?!"

Reyna grinned as she realized that Miles had found where the pendant was and was taking it off of her body. "That is not magic of my doing, that would be my beloved husband. He has found your pendant and is removing it as safely as he possibly can from my body. I am immortal by curse. You cannot and will not be able to kill me no matter how much you try to. It was a losing battle on your end. You will never be able to take ahold of me or anyone else ever again."

"YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU!? HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME! I AM RICO WRIGHT! I AM THE SOLE PERSON WHO HAS DEVOTED THEIR LIFE DAY IN AND DAY OUT FOR SOME STUPID BITCH WHO DIDN'T GIVE ME WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY MINE! EVEN AFTER SO MUCH DEVOTION SHE STILL CHOSE TO KILL ME FOR WHAT I THOUGHT WAS RIGHT!" Rico shouted angered

"You locked up her kids and husbands! You had no right doing so to a kingdom that was not completely under your ruling! You may be a wright by blood! But that kingdom was not given to you! You had no authority over that kingdom!" Reyna growled out angered

Before Rico could speak his body shattered as he screamed out in pain, Reyna shut her eyes and allowed herself to become conscious once more, as she opened her eyes she saw the beautiful red eyes of the man who was her king. He looked at her concerned. "Rey darling?"

Reyna smiled at him. "Mhm, thank you miles my love. I knew you could do it. Thank you so much for doing what you had my love."

Miles let out a sigh of relief before he hugged her tightly and kissed her lovingly on the lips. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear your voice than some prick stick asshole using you."

Reyna placed her hands against his chest as she smiled at him. "Babe you have no idea how much of a stick up the ass he truly was. But I'm glad he's gone now."