𝟎𝟒| 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞

XαιҽɾAρɾιʅ 24ƚԋQυҽҽɳʂ, NY

Xαιҽɾ
ɾιʅ 24ƚԋ
ҽҽɳʂ, NY

Adjusting my pants, I grabbed my chains from the nightstand in front of me, fresh out of the shower, I was about to leave. But Kesha's silent attitude was pissing me off by the minute. Kesha was a situationship of mine, somebody that I cared about but couldn't really commit to. Not because I was incapable of it, it was simply because I didn't want to. I liked to have my fun, and she was part of that fun.

At first it was going okay with us, she understood that what we had wasn't an exclusive thing, but as time passed, as you would guess it, she started wanting more than that. More that I wasn't willing to give her, me and her had a good thing going on with what we had. Feelings getting involved would just ruin it, and she was proving that.

As the days went on I started to appreciate her company less and less, it was just a bother to me now because she got mad at every little thing. Like now for example. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she was upset at right now. Yet there she was, at the edge of the bed, half naked, staring at me with a mean mug and her knee bouncing up and down like she had something to get off her chest.

It took a minute, but eventually she opened her mouth and spoke about what was bothering her. "Whose that new girl that you were talking to the other day when you went to get your shipment?" she asked.

Instantly I knew she was talking about auntie, that was the only woman I'd communicated with during a pickup recently. I never really stopped to chat or do much else when I was in the middle of work, but auntie threw me for a loop when I saw what she looked like that day. The first time I saw her, she was only dressed in a couple sweats and her hair was all over her head, wrapped in a scarf. I knew she was cute but she wasn't that damn cute to me at the time.

Yet the second time, seeing her in actual clothes with her hair done up, it sidetracked me. At first I could barely recognize that it was her, but that deep voice and snappy attitude told me everything that I needed to know. She was gorgeous, and her body was just as good looking as her face was. It'd been awhile since I'd seen someone as pretty as her. Even if she was a bitch.

"What new girl?" I asked, playing dumb with a small smile because I knew I was pissing Kesha off even more.

She sucked her teeth loudly and stood up from the bed, my back was turned but I could hear her walking over to me, stopping just a foot or so behind where I stood putting my jewelry on. "Don't think I don't have eyes on you X because I do. You was feeling some bitch up and about to kiss her?" she asked, but it came out more as a statement.

I laughed to myself, shaking my head at her, because that indeed wasn't what happened. But only God knew what her bald headed ass friends was telling her about me. "I don't really give a fuck. I'm a grown ass man, Kesha, watch me all you want but I ain't doing nothing wrong." I shrugged, grabbing my diamond grills and slipping them back on my bottom teeth.