𝟏𝟕| 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧

OɱɳιʂƈιҽɳƚCσɳƚιɳυҽԃ

Oɱɳιʂƈιҽɳƚ
ɳƚιɳυҽԃ...

With his lips Xaier carefully traced the contours of Ivy's neck and shoulder with small kisses. With one hand he grasped her ass tightly, and with the other he kept her breast in his grip.

At first he wasn't going to give in to Ivy's advances, but after seeing her undress, and talk to him the way she did, asking him, no, telling him to take her right then and there on the counter that he knew her husband paid for made him eager. Xaier was always interested in having Ivy on his own time, and he wanted it to be the right time, and to do it when she felt like she was ready enough to give her body to another man the way she had with Jayce. And right about now, Ivory was showing him, she was ready.

Ivory softly started to moan feeling his soft lips against her skin, the way he gripped her body with nothing but lust and possession, like he wanted her all to himself, which he did. Turning her head, Ivy quickly allowed their lips to meet as they began kissing passionately. With every kiss they gasped to catch some air, both winded from the exhilarating feeling of lust that had taken over.

He grabbed her ass with both hands now, his lips never leaving hers as he lifted her up quickly and sat her on the counter. Using one hand, Xaier opened her legs to start touching Ivory through her panties with his thumb. Feeling them begin to soak as her arousal picked up. With one hand, he skillfully managed to remove her bra, her perky breasts just ready for him to devour them.

He then grabbed them both in his hands and pulled away from Ivory's kiss, causing her to pout slightly. However, X, pecked her lips softly, keeping eye contact with her, he bent down beginning to suck at one of her nipples. Ivory let out a shaky breath as he flicked it with his tongue and circled it slowly before grabbing softly with his teeth and pulling on it slightly.

"Shit..." Ivy moaned out shakily, feeling just enough of both pain but mostly pleasure from his actions as he turned his attention to the other one doing the same thing. Moving his hands back lower down, Xaier brought forth two of his fingers and dipped them in between her second set of lips. Ivory gasped at the feeling of his fingertips brushing against her clit as he played inside her wetness.

She missed him, and this, his touch, so much. A louder moan escaped her lips as Xaier moved his digits around in her pool while keeping her right breast in his mouth, suckling her nipple like an infant. His free hand remained on Ivy's thigh, forcing her legs back to give him a better visual of what he was working with.

Popping a nipple out of his mouth, Xaier brought his head back to look, it hadn't been too long since he saw Ivory like this, but it damn sure felt like it. He gawked at her, his low eyes doused in lust as he pulled her panties, which were now soaking from her juices, to the side as he firmly pressed his thumb against her clit and swirled it until Ivy's thighs were twitching. Parting her pussy lips with his fingers, Xaier spoke up, "Look baby." he demanded.

Ivy sat up on her elbows, her eyes drifting down at how wet she was as X pushed a finger inside and played with her clit at the same time. "X, wait–!" She yelled, throwing her head back as she felt the pressure of his finger going inside her. Xaier quickly reached to grab her hair, forcing her to look again.