𝟎𝟗| 𝐀 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

XαιҽɾMαყ 15ƚԋQυҽҽɳʂ, Nҽɯ Yσɾƙ

Xαιҽɾ
15ƚԋ
ҽҽɳʂ, Nҽɯɾƙ

"I'm tired! I don't wanna count." Ivy pouted, slamming the money down on the table, she folded her arms across her chest and huffed. I glanced over at her and could see her eyes were closed now and she rested her head on the table in front of us, ignoring all the money stacked next to her. I chuckled watching her, she was high as fuck.

Of course I gave her some weed, why not? She was funnier that way.

Right now her and I were seated at my club while it was closed, counting money collected from the strippers last night. The past week we hadn't spent much time together and it was only because she wanted to spend more time with her nephew. I respected that. Family came first no matter what.

Today though, said specifically said she wanted to be with me and to see what I did on a day to day basis. She texted first, which was rare, but it only made me realize how much she was warming up to me these days. Becoming more casual and doing less of that stuttering shit, which I appreciated cause that got annoying as fuck fast.

But, this was usually what my mornings consisted of, making sure my income was right and splitting some money between me and a few bonuses that I usually set aside for my dancers. I wasn't the type of club owner to be stingy when it came to giving them money, because without them I wouldn't have this place. I was grateful. And I knew all my girls had kids to feed and bills to pay, I always made sure they had more than enough even if the club runs slow for a few nights.

I wrapped a rubber band around a stack of ones and whacked Ivy upside the head with them, "You always cryin' about something man, take this and shut yo ass up." I said, using my other hand, I handed her the blunt that rested in the ashtray near us so she could re-up her high a little.

"I don't want it... you're so mean." she picked her head up with the same pout but took the blunt from me anyway, cause yeah, she know she wanted to smoke that shit.

"And you a baby." I retorted uncaring, grabbing another rubber band, I wrapped another stack of ones.

After a long moment of silence, and me sitting there whilst feeling her eyes watching me the whole time, I finally shifted my eyes over to her again. She sat there, blunt in hand, with red teary eyes, confusing me to the max. When the hell did she start crying and why?

"What?" I questioned.

"I don't know." she sniffed, as a tear fell down her cheek and she wiped it, I just looked at her strange because I wasn't sure what to do. I knew that weed was hitting her but damn, why was she getting so emotional? Last time it just made her a little energetic and dazed for the most part, now she was acting depressed.