𝟎𝟖| 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲

IʋσɾყMαყ 10ƚԋMαɳԋαƚƚαɳ, NY

Iʋσɾ
10ƚԋ
ɳԋαƚƚαɳ, NY

Side 🥷🏽: ride with me today baby

I glanced down as the text message on my phone popped up with a ding, and quickly picked it up before my mom could possibly see the message. Right now, me and her were seated at a restaurant, awaiting my sister's arrival so that we could discuss my sudden move. I still haven't told her, no matter how many times I tried, I always backed out from fear of her being angry with me.

I had already told Nayeli days ago and saw how angry she was, I didn't want to deal with that again. But now, my mom was forcing me to say something, telling me that me prolonging it was only going to make things worse, and she was right.

So, we invited Ivanna out to a lunch to discuss it, but she was running a little late, so her and I were currently just sitting together. I tilted my phone to the side a little, out of her eyesight and texted Xaier back.

: i'm not your baby.

: and not if we're doing ghetto stuff

Side 🥷🏽: we doing drive bys

: have you lost your mind????

Side 🥷🏽: finna go shoot up yo husband

My eyes widened at that message and my heart started to race, because I knew he would do it. But I also knew he was just joking and being sarcastic, but still, that joke wasn't funny.

: don't even joke with me like that.

Side 🥷🏽: just come with me

I bit my lip, looking up to see my mom occupied in her own phone and sighed, thinking about what he said. I was trying to avoid him, but it always seemed like he found a new way to push himself back into my life, no matter how hard I tried. I hadn't seen him since his birthday, and yet here he was. And here I was willing to go out with him and not say no.

But... it was just a little ride, that couldn't hurt.

: pick me up in about an hour, i'm out right now but i'll send you the address.

Side 🥷🏽: i don't need it

Side 🥷🏽: you look good as fuck by the way. i fuck with the straight hair and the pink dress