Chapter 3: There are other fish in the sea

Jisung walks next to Minho, he said they were going to visit some of his friends. He wasn't very comfortable about the situation as they're walking into a forest away from the city.

"Minho, where are we going? And why are we so far away from Seoul?" Jisungs was shaking.

"I told you we're meeting some of my friends." He seemes a bit mad.

After a few minutes they arrive at a beautiful lake. Jisung was excited and runs down.

Minho rolles his eyes. "This kid."

"Oh, your new boyfriend?" Minho turns around and sighs as he sees his friend standing behind him.

"No dummy, I found him on the street and he didn't want to go home." Minho rolls his eyes playfully. He didn't want to tell his friend that he didn't really mind that the cute little boy stayed at his house.

Minhos other friend showed up. "Hey Min, whats up?" He walked over to him.

"Hey Jinnie, Nothing much just having a little kid staying at my house." He looked at Jisung. "Hey Ji, will you be so polite and say hi to my friends?"

Jisung got out of the water and walked over to Minho. He suddenly froze as he saw a familiar face. He looked at Minho and back to the man. Without thinking he turned around and walked away, then started to run into the woods.

Minho looked at his friend. He was confused about Jisung behaviour. "Um I'm sorry about that?"

His friend shakes his head. "No I'm sorry. I know this might sounds confusing but you will understand it one day." He walked away not looking at Minho.

"Hyunjin wait. You need to explain." Minho yelles but Hyunjin ignored him.

He decides to search for Jisung bevore asking his friend what he means.

He found the boy sitting on the floor and crying. "Hey Ji, whats going on?" Minho sits down next to him and pulls him into a hug.

After a while Jisung sits up. "He... Um H- Hyunjin, h-he's umm m-my e-ex- b-boyfriend..." Jisung sobbs.

Minhos eyes widen. "Omg, I'm sorry I didn't know what. Is he the one you ran away the night I found you on the street?" Minho asked carfully not wanting to trigger the younger.

Jisung nods. "I wanna go home. Please~"

Minho picks up Jisung, which looks at him confused. "You're carrying me?" He giggles through the sobs.

"Yes, let's go get some icecream."Minho walks to the store with Jisung on his back.

They arrive at the store and walk over to the icecream.

"Hey which one do you want?" Minho looks at Jisung. "Umm chocolate?" Jisung is pretty unsure and feels bad for Minho. "Minho you don't have to buy me icecream. I'm fine."

Minho shakes his head, takes the icecream and walk away. Jiung sighs and follows him. Minho pays for the food and they walk back to Minho's place.

"Listen, you really don't have to do this. I think I better go. I don't want to bother you." Jisung sits down at the table.

Minho smiles. "But I care for you and I want you to be happy. Please stay. I love to have you here." Jisung looks up.

"you really do?"

Minho nods.

Jisung looks down "No one really wanted me to be with them so much."

Minho sees a tear falling from Jisungs cheek. It breaks Minho's heart seeing him like this. He feels really sorry for the younger.