Chapter 7: A picture is worth a 1000 words

"Minho, will you calm down now?" Chan walks into the trainings room, doging a knife thrown at him. "Do not throw knife at me, got it?"

Minho turns around. "Do not tell me what to do and what not to do." He throws some more knifes at a wall, still angry.

"I'm your leader so you will listen to my commands. I will not discuss this with you." He walks up to Minho. "What is going on with you?" He takes Minho hand preventing him from throwing another knife.

"Let me go!" Minho tries to free himself.

"Not until you tell me what got you so upset." Chan glares at him.

"Nothing. Now let me go." Minho struggles against Chan.

"No! You will calm down now. I don't know what got into you, but I'm not tolerating this. Is it something about your little roommate again? C'mon he can not be that important, he's just some freind, why do you care so much about him? He's not that special." Chan knows he's probably crossing a line here but he wants to get Minho to talk.

"Don't talk about him like that! You have no idea what you're talking about so please just shut up!" Minho subconsciously starts crying.

It huts Chan to see him like that, knowing it's his fault, but now he started it and it would hurt him even more if it doesn't even get some somewhere. "Please, you know it yourself. He uses you to live somewhere, and as soon as he has enough money he will leave you."

"I SAID YOU SHOULD STOP!" Minho frees himself from Chans grip and grabs his knife. He back Chan against an wall. "I told you once and I'm not going to repeat myself! So just shut the fuck up and leave!" Minho comes even closer to Chan.

Chan sighs, he knows he should stop if he wants this to end well, but something tells him not to.

"Min, you know it yourself. He isn't good from you, so drop the act and tell me what the fuck happened!" Chan tries to stand up, only to get kicked down by Minho.

"Now listen, you might be my leader but you have no right to insult him like that!" Minho steps away and turns around. "Now fucking leave!"

"I won't and you know it yourself. Don't you rememb-"

"Don't you dare go there!" Minho doesn't turn around, he doesn't want to look at Chan and show him how hurt he actually is.

"You will just get attached to him. Remember what happened last time. He won't be any different."
Chan sighs. He hates to do this but he needs him to talk, even tho he realises that his might not be the right way. He can't take his words back anymore.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THERE!" Minho trows the knife at Chan, accidentally hitting him. Chan groans in pain. Minho falls on his knees. "Fuck, I'm so sorry." He goes over to Chan and takes his shirt of and presses it against the wound to stop the bleeding. He hopefully didn't hurt anything imprtant.
"I'm really sorry." Minho starts to cry even more.

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have gone there. I'm sorry, but I needed you to talk."

"He won't leave me right? He's different, he has to be!" Minho curls up into a ball i the corner. "I found someone and now I messed it up." He hides his face in his hands.

Chan's heart breaks seeing Minho like that. He never wanted to hurt the younger, but he didn't know what to do otherwise.

Jay runs into the room. "What happened? I heard you scream?" He looks at Chan. "Oh my god. What happened? Should I get Wooyoung?"

"Yeah that would be great. It doesn't really hurt but I don't want it to get infected." Chan smiles at him.

"I'll be right back." Jay runs out of the trainings room.