Chapter 10: ignorance is bliss.

"Just remeber something, ignorance is bliss."

"Jisung?" Minho looks for Jisung. He's worried the other will get hurt or sick if he's out in the rain without an umbrella. He walks into a little alley.

"Min?" He hears a soft voice.

"Jisung!" Minho walks up to Jisung and hugs him. "I was so worried about you. You're soaked. Let's get you home." He picks up Jisung and start's walking back to his car. He puts Jisung into the passenger seat at hand him a blanket. "I don't want you to freeze."

"Sorry." Jisung mutters, hugging the blanket.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." Minho looks at Jisung starting the car. "Let's just talk when we get home." He drives away from the cafe. Jisung slightly nods watching the raindrops roll down the window.

Minho parks the car infront of his house. "Come on we'll get you some dry clothes." He picks up Jisung again and carries him into the house. He walks up the stairs to his room and puts the younger down on the bed. Then he openes his closet and takes out some sweatpants and a hoodie. "Here try this." He hands Jisung the clothes. "You can go to the bathroom to change if you want." Jisung nods and walks out of the room.

Minho changes into some dry clothes himself. He sits down on his bed and waits for Jisung to return. After 10 minutes he starts to worry. He's wondering why the younger won't return. Minho stands up and walks to the bathroom. He knocks on the door. "Jisung? Are you okay?" He waits for an answer.

When he doesn't get an answer he slightly opens the door seeing Jisung siiting on the floor, crying, in his hoodie and his pants on. He sighs. "What's wrong?" He sits down next to Jisung. "The hoodie suits you."

"Sorry." Jisung mumbles. "I'm really sorry."

"Why? There's nothing to be sorry about." Minho pulls Jisung into a hug. "Do you want to tell me why you're sorry?" Minho starts playing with Jisungs hair to calm him down.

"I ruined you're meet up." Jisung sniffles.

"No you did not. Hyunjin is the one to apologize here." Minho pulls Jisung on his lap. Jisung shakes his head.

"No, he got a point." Jisung says.

"What do you mean?" Minho frowns.

"If I would've let him talk he wouldn't be angry with me. I never wanted to break up with him. But now he hates me." Jisung starts crying again.

"It's not your fault, you were upset and if he cared he wouldn't have said what he said." Minho wipes away Jisungs tears. "But I think i's better like this. You wouln't have been happy with him."

"No, I would've. He made me happy. He still does, but he doesn't know and he shouldn't. He's mad at me and I can't change that so why show him that I care?" Jisung looks at Minho.

"You still like him?" Minho asks.

Jisung nods. "I love him."

"You do?" Minho's smile fades.

"Yeah, and I regret what I did, I miss him." Jisung starts crying even more.

"Let's watch a movie." Minho proposes. "i'll get some snacks, do you want something?"

"Cheesecake." Jisung mumbles. "I always ate it with Hyunjin."

"Hey, let's not think about that, it'll make you even more sad. Let's go get your cheesecake." He picks up Jisung and walks into the kitchen. He puts the younger down on the counter and looks for the snacks.

"Sorry." Jisung looks down. Minho walks up to Jisung. He lifts up his head.

"Don't apologize okay? You're not to be blamed for feeling you can't control." He takes the cheesecake and pick Jisung up again. "What do you want to watch?"