second meeting

The education session at the Lan Clan was a highly structured and disciplined affair, reflecting the Lan Clan's commitment to scholarly pursuits and the cultivation of its disciples. Many students from various clans and backgrounds came to the Lan Clan to study, seeking to gain knowledge and improve their cultivation skills.

Among the attendees were three siblings: Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, and Wei Ying. They had arrived at the Lan Clan with their own reasons. Jiang Yanli was interested in furthering her education and refining her skills as a cultivator. Jiang Cheng had his own martial ambitions and was there to train and become a stronger cultivator. Wei Ying, on the other hand, had a more complicated things with Lan Clan and especially with the lan clan leader but all the three siblings came to know more about wangji and how can they cancel the marriage.

on the very first day, Wei Ying had a chance encounter with Nie Huaisang, a disciple from the Nie Clan. Nie Huaisang was known for his introverted and somewhat lazy personality, which contrasted with Wei Ying's more outgoing and carefree demeanor. Their paths crossed when they both ended up at the same table during their lunch after the arrival.

At first, the two didn't pay much attention to each other. However, as one of the Lan disciples was explaining them how to seat properly and take their meal, Wei Ying couldn't help but notice Nie Huaisang's expensive fan, Wei Ying struck up a conversation with him during a break, asking about him and this unexpected encounter marked the beginning of a unique friendship between Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang. Despite their differences in personality, they found common ground in their desire to excel in their studies.

After the breakfast all the disciples went to the main hall where they have to introduce themselves and finally the three siblings will saw the Clan Leader

as they pronounce the that the leader is arriving wei wuxian's heart started beating very fast though he dont know why he is feeling nervous, but he started blinking his eyes 

and as the Leader entered in the room and as wei ying saw that leader he was shocked he started breathing very fast his heart thumping hardy and his eyes were widen in shock coz that was the same person whom he was in search for almost two years......

and as wangji went on the throne and he was just staring in front of the disciples he saw something familiar and his eyes became widen too

Wei Ying and Lan Wangji's unexpected reunion at the Lan Clan was a moment filled with shock and nostalgia. Two years prior, their first encounter had been marked by a fierce battle against a water ghost near Yunmeng. Little did they know that this encounter would eventually lead to a deep and complex connection between them.

When they saw each other at the Lan Clan, Wei Ying had not expected to see Lan Wangji there and he is the clan leader, and he is the future husband of him, and he is the person he was in love with from two years. Their initial meeting had been shrouded in the heat of combat, with both of them taking on the water ghost separately but with a common goal. Back then, they had not exchanged names or much conversation, as their primary focus was on defeating the menacing spirit.

Now, standing in the tranquil and composed environment of the Lan Clan, they were surprised to recognize each other. The shock on their faces was palpable, as they had not realized that the person they had crossed paths with two years ago during a chaotic and intense moment was the same person they were encountering in such a different setting.

As the memories of their first encounter rushed back, it added an extra layer of complexity to their burgeoning relationship. Despite their initial clash, they had an unspoken connection, a link forged in the heat of battle, which was now being rekindled in the calm and structured environment of the Lan Clan. Their shock at seeing each other was not just about recognizing a familiar face, but about the unexpected twist of fate that had brought them together again, this time in circumstances that allowed for a deeper exploration of their connection.