I love wei ying

when wangji and wei ying came to the main hall they saw all were panicking wei ying saw his shije yanli was crying and cheng was comforting her, there were husang too and he was also in tension, Lan qiren was also looking tensed, but as they entered the hall, wei ying go straight to yanli and hugged her tightly, when they saw wei ying there and they all sigh.

Yanli crying loudly while hugging his little brother and then cheng came and scold wei ying, and asked where was he?

"I was with Lan Zhan" wei ying said in embarrassment. 

when wei ying said he was with Lan Zhan yanli and cheng got confused, coz they never heared this name of wangji, but then Lan Qiren came and asked wangji then Wangji told him everything and before he could say the kissing scene too wei ying just cover his mouth with hand, and just got shy.

Lan Qiren and cheng got very angary with them cheng was staring at wangji and he grabbed wei ying's hand and said "Follow me, we have to talk about something"

and the siblings left.

Now there were only Lan Qiren, wangji and Xichen left.

As they were talking about wei ying and wangji they heard some knock on the door and Lan Qiren allowed the person to come inside

the person was Wen Qingh, she was in market and was unaware of the whole situation, when she saw three people were coming outside from the main hall she became curious and asked one of the disciples, and as the disciple said about everything, she was shocked and wanted to know the things in detail.

"I'm sorry uncle, sorry Clan Leader and sorry brother, i was not here all the time because i went to market for buying the groceries and some other things for the disciples and all the other students of various clans, anything happened, you are looking so worried" Wen Qingh said with her grace

wangji didn't give any attention to Wen Qingh and he just said 

"I love wei ying and will marry him soon, and i dont want anyone to interfere in my business" he said and left

Wen Qingh got so shocked after hearing such words, she felt like the ground slips from under her feet, she never imagined that wangji will love anyone or will talk to Lan Qiren in such a way. she was about to cry but she controlled herself and left for her room.

Wen Qing had always been the quiet presence in Wangji's life, his first wife by arrangement but never truly his wife in his heart. The marriage had been an alliance between their clans, a duty he had fulfilled with a heavy heart. Though she admired his nobility and appreciated his kindness, she had long understood that he will never gonna love her in this life but she stills hope for the best, hope for that day when wangji will recognize her, hope for that day when wangji will notice her, notice her for him, notice every little thing she is doing just to appreciated by him.

It was a day of unexpected revelation when Wen Qing overheard the whispers in the hall, and the confession of wangji. The news traveled like wildfire: Wangji, the distinguished ruler, was to marry Wei Wuxian, that youngest son of jiang clan, the mischievous boy of the clan, the very stubborn boy of the jiang family, the very misbehaved person inshort just opposite to wangji, and wangji loved him, she felt pain in her heart, all the time she tried very hard to be the person wangji will like, she changed herself according to wangji, she followed the thousands of rules of the clan but still he loves that person who is just so misbehaved, ( she heard about wei wuxian in her clan from her brother's mouth). She couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy gnawing at her heart.

Wen Qing had always known that Wangji's affections lay elsewhere, but now it was undeniable. The way Wangji's eyes sparkled with joy when he mentioned wei wuxian, the way he couldn't hide his longing when speaking of him—it was all too clear.

In Jiang cheng's chamber

Wei ying was sitting on the bed and JIang cheng was scolding him though Yanli was trying to calm cheng but he was so angry with wei ying.

"are you out of your mind, we were searching you crazily, and you were spending time with that so called future husband of yours whom you were rejecting soon, did you forget that why are we here?"

"gege i know but he just grabbed my hand and....." wei ying saying innocently and became all shy after thinking about what just happened few minutes ago"

"and what?" jiang cheng was serious

"nothing, and gege shije Lan Zhan is the same guy i met two years ago, do you remember i told you about how i fought with water ghost and someone helped me, he the same guy shije oh my god" wei ying changed the topic and now he is so excited and hugged his shije

yanli understand and she hugged back his baby brother, but jiang cheng is so angry

"but don't forget he is married and you will be his second wife"

"Acheng..." shije said with concern

after heard that wei ying became silent all of a sudden,

"Yes, Lan Zhan is married but it was just a political marriage he didn't even saw that wen princess and she lived separately in her own house, far from my Lan Zhan, he told me everything shije" wei ying said proudly

"oh so now he became your Lan Zhan" cheng said rolling his eyes

"oh my god, my baby Axian is in love now, he is so possessive of his future husband" yanli said teasingly

"shije" wei ying became so shy

"ok ok we understand, but first of all you have to eat something" shije said worryingly

"wei brother.... wei brother" nei husang came in rush and he didn't even knock the door 

"don't you have any manners, you should knock first when came inside anyone's room" cheng said annoyingly

" sorry cheng gege, but i was so worried for wei brother, are you alright? i heard Lan clan leader took you to somewhere, i was so scared that's why i went to your room but some disciples said you are here so i came here" husang said in one go he was so panting

"please take some water first, you are talking so much" wei ying said and then yanli gave him a glass of water

huasng drink it and again started asking wei ying so many question

"yes yes yes, I was with clan leader, so what" wei ying said shyly and cheng just rolled his eyes and yanly was smiling

"oh my god, the hangwanju, what punishment he gave you, what did you do, you have to control yourself, we have just arrived and you started you mischief, wei brother are you alright?" husang said in a concerning tone

"yes the hangwanju, i was with him, and for your kind information he is my future husband, and he wanted me to see his jingshi, so he took me with him"

husang just can't beilive what he heard, he was about to fall from the bed but cheng hold him and again he was on the bed. but then he became so happy for his friend, that in future whenever he will be in trouble wei ying will save him, and both of them smile evil.

cheng was annoyed but inside he was also happy for his little brother, then they all chat for sometimes, yanli gave them fruits, and after that they all went to there places for rest.

How was it

please tell me in comment section

Thanku 

i don't own the images