6pm

Me: "Ugh" I lay back and take probably the biggest yawn in my life, as Aula gets up to pack up my camera. I feel so relaxed I could just sleep here.

Aula: "Ready" she asks as I moan sitting up. All the boys are standing talking among themselves. Jai pulls out his hand and pulls me up off the ground. And boy are his hands soft.

Jai: "Uhh, did you wanna grab a coffee with me?" he rubs his hand though his dark brown hair.

Me: "Oh" I say with slight surprise "I would love to but no".

Jai: "Great so I know..." he starts pointing north "Wait what?!?" confused he quickly turns around sharply.

Me: "Jai sorry, I would love to have coffee with you but I've had seven cups today and no sleep. So I really need to go to bed. Another time?" I say reasuring him that it wasn't him that I didn't want to have coffee with.

Jai: "No it's cool, I know the feeling. What about dinner tomorrow night?" he asks smirking.

Me: "Sure" I smirk back.

Jai: "6pm? I'll pick you up". I give him my address and we walk over to the others. The boys ask for my number, so I pass them my phone and they all put in their numbers and I send out a group message, to save time and the hassle. We all head to the parking lot. As I unlock my car Daniel shouts out.

Daniel: "WHAT THE FUCK!!! Wow nice car, I didn't think that girls liked utes" he puts his hands on the glass to block out the light as he looks in. We say our goodbyes and go our separate ways. I'm letting Aula drive because I don't want us to have an accident on the way home. I quickly look through my contacts at the names they put themselves as.

James - James From Australia
Beau - Bew
Daniel- Skip
Luke - BEST FUCKIN' PERSON EVER!!!
And because I didn't get Jai's before I got it then.
Jai - Super Sexy Babe
I roll my eyes at the names they put but I don't change them.

We've made it back with pizza and hot chips, its 4pm and I'm that tired I'm sitting down in the eleovater. *DING* The eighth floor is upon us, Aula unlocks the door and I sit the take-away on the kitchen bench. We ate tea and I flopped straight into bed.

****

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Me: "UGH!" I moan and roll over to turn off my 8am alarm. Time to get up for work, thank god it's the weekend tomorrow and my last shift is today, so that's even better. It's been a busy few days, first of all I had to go to work for three days, then it was a 'WorkFree Day' and thats when I met Jai, then I had to go into work super early yesterday so I got the rest of the day off and tomorrow I get 5 days of because today is the end of my shift. I mean don't get me wrong I love what I do and I love my workplace, it's just that I like days off better. I jump out of bed and straight into the shower, I dry my hair and pin my fringe back (I have a long side fring that I can do practically anything with) and pull my hair into a ponytail. I hop into a pair of black skinny jeans, a flowy blue shirt that I tuck into in waist of my jeans and a black blazer.

Aula: "You off?" Aula asks standing in the kitchen pouring milk on her cereal.

Me: "Yeah, I'll see you when I get back yeah?" I slide into my flats that match the shade of my shirt.

Aula: "Yeah, I finish at 3pm so I'll be here when you get back" she looks up at me.

Me: "Bye" I grab my keys and head out the door. My job is great and I work closely with my boss, it's like I'm his assistant but I do my own job. Mark is my age and we're really close his a nice guy. He has a partner that I hear about all the time, which I don't because his partner is a lovly person too. I share his office because of all the time we spend together. And no theres NOTHING AT ALL going on it's like a brother, sister relationship.