Cheat days are the best days

That was the most amazing night I've had in a long time and Jai is a great guy, I'm gonna love being his girlfriend and getting to know him more. Last night after he kissed me, he asked me to feel his shirt and I was all like okay... So I touched it and he said "Do you know what that feels like, boyfriend material" and I just laughed and he then asked me if all this was enough to make me his girlfriend, and because the sun had gone down it had become cold so I said "Boyfriends get their girlfriends blankets" so he rushed off of the ground and raced to the car to get me one. We talked most of the night and at around 1am he drove me home and kissed me goodnight. I went to sleep knowing how much I'm lovin' life right now.

***

Aula: "Hey, what time did you get back?" she walks out of her room to the kitchen where I am.

Me: "Around 1 ish" I answer grabbing my toast out of the toaster. I know I was gonna get loads of questions today from her, so it didn't surprise me that it was the first thing she did when she got up.

Aula: "So like are you going to tell me what happened or will I just sit here asking questions?" She says in a hyped up tone.

Me: "Well first of all he told me that he got James to ask you what I like." I look at her and she looks back at me, she smiles, I roll my eyes. "Anyway he took me to a look out over LA and we had chip sandwiches and chocolate coated strawberries and it was the best night ever" I butter my toast as Aula looks to be melting.

Aula: "Aww that is so cute and what are you guys now like are you going out?" she asks as I get a text message and guess who it is.

Super Sexy Babe: Hey Beautiful, how are you? <3

Me: I'm great, How are you?

Super Sexy Babe: I'm better now that I've talked to you! I was wondering if you wanted to meet up today the boys also asked if you and Aula wanted to hangout with them?

Me: Sure, do you want Aula and I to meet you somewhere?

Super Sexy Babe: You can meet us at our house if you want

Me: Ok we'll be there in a few hours <3

Super Sexy Babe: Ok Babe I'll see you soon <3

I'm smiling down at my phone and Aula notices,

Aula: "Aww he texted you, this is so adorable. You two are dating now aren't you?" she steals a piece of my toast.

Me: "Dude that's my toast, and yeah he asked me last night to be his girlfriend and get up we're going" I say grabbing my other piece of toast and putting the plate in the sink.

Aula: "Yay congrats and were are we going?" she asks with her mouth full of toast.

Me: "Over their house" I turn and walk to my room before she can say anything. I pull out a white thin strap shirt, a galaxy summer skirt and since my hair is still the same as last night I leave it. I sneak a beanie in my bag just incase my hair doesn't want to agree with me today, the beanie says 'BAE' on the front. I decide that today I might rock some Vans gear, I slide into my purple Vans slip-on sneakers and grab my vans wallet and my vans backpack that will probally just stay in the car. I don't feel like wearing makeup today so I just put on a little foundation and mascara and head out the door with my clubmaster Ray-Bans. Aula runs out the door behind me wearing black skinny jeans, a denim jacket and a galaxy shirt, we don't even realise we are contrasting till after we get dressed. Shes wearing a black hijab and her favourite black combat boots.