Spells

Kiku's Pov

I decided to go visit Arthur-san, since we haven't see each other in so long. I arrived at his house and knocked on the door. Me being...me I also brought him some beef stew, was it called?

He opened the door and led me to the living room.

"I brought you some beef stew, Arthur-san." Buddha, I have to confess something. I have a huge crush on Arthur Kirkland. Unfortunately, I know he doesn't feel the same. I mean, he's not gay.. Not one bit...

"Kiku? Kiku! Kiku!" I snapped by to reality.

"Yes, Arthur-san?"

"First, drop the formalities. Second, you were spacing out. I said thank you and went to the kitchen to drop off the beef stew. When I came back, you spaced out so much. I've been yelling your name for five minutes..."

"Sorry. I aporogize. Gomenasi..."

"Don't be. It's fine. I space out a lot as well." He flashed his smile. I've missed that smile... "So, what do you want to do?"

"Can I see you perform some rear magic? I've arways been interested in it." He nodded, got up, and motioned for me to follow him. We walked down to the basement.

He gathered some ingredients and dropped them into a cauldron while chanting some words I didn't know.

There was a flash of light.

England's Pov

There was a flash and when it died down I immediately looked for Kiku.

I looked around but instead of regular Kiku, I saw...