Yin and Yang

England's Pov

So before anything I just want to say i bought yin and yang necklaces, one for me and the other for...Kiku... I didn't know I would actually go through with transforming him into a girl but I did... So yeah...

Well...let's get to the story...

We arrived at my place and sat on the couch. I was so nervous. Should I give it to him now or...? I should do it now...

"Kiku, I want to give you something." I pulled out the necklaces. "Here. I want you to have one." I smiled and gave him one. He blushed and hesitated to take it. "See? Now we both have a half."

I put my half on and put the other one around his neck. He blushed, again. We've been together for a week and he still blushes. So cute.... What? I can't think that my... Oh! Author-chan forgot to put that part!

Lights start to flash* 

Author-chan appeared and slapped me on the head. "Stop breaking the fourth wall!" She disappeared with another flash of light.... '_'

Anywho! Flashback time!

~Flashback to the car before going to the world meeting~

"Kiku? Can I ask you something?"

"Hai? What is it?"

"I...I...wanted to ask you if....you wanted...to go out...with me..."

"As in dating?" I nodded. She gave me a smile. "Hai..."

~End~

So yeah... We are dating now... He's still so cute...

I forgot.... We have another world meeting tomorrow... I hate meetings.... We just yell at each other. Nothing really happens....

Kiku must have seen me frown because he kissed me on the cheek and asked if I wanted to go on a walk. All them yaoi fangirls go crazy. At least its not smut... Some people actually want us to do smut... *cough* Reader-chan *cough* What? I didn't say anything! Hehehe... It'll happen in next chapter don't worry!

Lights flash again*

Author-chan hits me again. "I said not to break the fourth wall! Quit it!"

Disappeared*

Auth-I mean, I don't actually know if there will be smut. I probably won't... Well.. Write it down that is... Hehehe... You didn't read this....

I BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Light flashes*

"That's it! You don't get to stay unpunished anymore! You're coming with me!"

"Nnnoooo!"

Both disappears*

Author-chan comes back*

That's the end of this chapter. Get out! Now!

Disappears*