Keeping Predators Away

England's Pov

I looked around for Kiku...But found him as a female! Bloody!

"Kiku! Are you alright?" 'She' blushed. "The spell must have went wrong... Sorry" the truth is... This is what I wanted. I may or may not have a crush on Kiku...Whoops!

"It's arright. You didn't mean to do any harm." 'She' smiled.

"Do you think? People will recognize you?" Kiku shrugged. Damn it! Don't think dirty thoughts.Don't think dirty thoughts.Don't think dirty thoughts.Don't think dirty thoughts. Don't think dirty thoughts. I hate myself... Kiku is so pretty as a girl! Damn it!

Knock, knock, knock!

Thank god! I walked upstairs with Kiku following close behind.

When I opened the door, the Frog was there.

"Anglenterre! You left your-" He looked at Kiku. "Who is zhis, pretty lady 'ere?" He pushed me aside, grabbed Kiku's hand, and kissed it. Damn I hate this bloody Frog.

"This is-" I had to think fast. "-my girlfriend, Kendra..." Kiku blushed at what I said and the Frog looked at me.

"Zhis is your girlfriend?" I nodded slightly. "Well, I leave you to back to your fun, if you know what I mean." He winked and Kiku and I blushed madly.

"Sorry, I was trying to think fast..." I gave a nervous smile.

"It's fine. Kendra? I rike that name." 'She' gave me a small smile. Unfortunately, either my lust or someone else's will win and might go after 'Kendra'. The poor thing. I'll have to bring 'her' to Elizabeta or she might have some problems with wardrobe.

~Time Skip FMB~

We arrived at Elizabeth's house and knocked. We told her what happened and she gladly helped 'Kendra'. When we left, I was carrying twenty bags of clothes and other girl stuff. I brought her to my house to change and stay there until the spell would wear off.

She(I'm getting tired of putting quotes around it) went to go change while I made some tea. When she came back down, she was wearing a lavender summer dress and a pair of peach sandals. She was gorgeous. I couldn't believe my eyes. I won't be able to get over my crush now. Yay...(sarcasm)...

"Is something the matter, Arthur-sama?" I shook my head.

"Nothing. Nothing at all..." Her voice is so beautiful. I definitely won't be getting over my crush now... "Would you like to accompany me on my walk to the park?"

"Hai. That wourd be wonderfur." She gave me a smile. One I could never forget, that I don't want to forget.

We started a small conversation while walking. Both of us keeping a smile on our faces.

"I'm going to the loo, okay?" She gave me a confused look. "The restroom. I'll be back." She nodded and sat on a near by bench.

When I came back out of the loo, I heard screaming. Kendra screaming.

"Kendra!"

"Ah! Ret me go!" I ran, following the sound of the helpless girl's screaming.

"Kendra!" When I finally found her, she was pushed against a wall, a man in his mid-thirties assaulting her. I acted quickly, swinging here and there, careful not to hit her.

The man ran away. I tried to run after him but she stopped me.

Kiku's Pov

I was just sitting on the bench waiting for Arthur to come back from what he called the 'loo'. Very strange word.

I got up to go explore a little when a man grabbed me from behind. I tried to kick and punch but this female form was not helping me. He pushed me against a wall and eyed me up and down.

"Herp! Prease!" Then he started to assault me. I felt so helpless.

"Ah! Ret me go!" I screamed.

"Kendra!" I heard and saw Arthur come towards me. I started to cry because the man was biting down on my neck.

Arthur grabbed the man and started to punch him. The man ran away. Arthur tried to go after him but I stopped him.

"It's okay. I'm fine." tears were still running down my face. He saw and brought me into a tight embrace.

"Oh my god! You scared me! Don't ever go out on your own. I'm never letting you out of my sight ever again!" Arthur seemed so worried for me. One of the reasons I like him. He always worries for others, even when he doesn't admit it.

We walked back to his house. He wouldn't let go of my hand or even take his eyes off of me...

"Arthur-sama? Can you ret go of my hand now?" It was getting quite awkward.

"Sorry, love. My fault." He gave me a nervous smile. "I just don't want you to get hurt. Kiku, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone. That wouldn't have happened if-" I don't know what I was thinking when I kissed him. I guess I wasn't.

He picked me up and dropped me on the couch. We looked at each other for a second and continued. He would only stop to take breaths.

But this time, he stopped and picked me up and took me upstairs. I couldn't stop blushing.

He dropped me off on his bed and he laid down beside me. We fell asleep next to each other...