World Meeting & Proof

Kiku's Pov

I woke up and heard someone moan beside me.

"Morning, Kiku..."

"Morning Arthur. Why do I feel as if I had a hangover? We didn't drink rast night."

"We didn't drink but we...uh...we did that...and fell asleep..."

I blushed at the thought of us kissing because of what happened last night. I can't believe we did that...

"We have a world meeting later. We should get ready soon."

"Wait, what wirr they think when they see me? What do we say?"

"I'll take care of that. Don't you worry a bit, love. Go and get ready. I'll be downstairs reading."

"Okay. Thank you. Arigato." Then I went to go change.

~Time Skip by FMB~

"Woah! Britain! Dude! Who's this chick? And have you seen Kiku? He still hasn't arrived."

"Uh.. This is Kendra. Kendra this is Alfred, aka America. Kendra will take Kiku's place for today."

"Hai. Konnichiwa. It's nice to meet you, America-san."

"Hey there, Kendra. You're kinda cute." He flashed me a smile.

"Arigato." I blushed. But not as much as I would with Arthur.

"Let's go, love." He held out his hand. I took it gingerly and blushed deeply.

I sat next to Arthur. He was still holding my hand.

"Arthur-sama, can you ret go of my hand prease?"

"Sorry, love. I forgot."

"Ohonhonhon~ Looks like Arthur brought his girlfriend to this meeting. I don't think we properly met last time. My names Francis. Nice to see you again, mademoiselle." He took and kissed my hand.

I heard Arthur mumble a 'Bloody Frog' and I retracted my hand.

I looked over to Arthur, he was looking back at me, and I gave him a ginger smile. We both blushed and I walked towards him to give him a hug.

He was surprised at first, but returned the favor. The other countries were staring but we didn't care. We were two countries in love. We took our seats and the meeting started.

"Everyone present? Who are you and where is Japan?" Germany yelled.

Arthur answered for me. "This is my girlfriend, Kendra. She'll be here in place of Kiku." I smiled and waved.

"Konnichiwa. Kiku carred me and said he courdn't attend. He said he was sick."

"Oh. Is that so? I hope he gets well soon. Let's start the meeting."

~One boring meeting later~

"This meeting is now over. You may leave."

"So if she's really your girlfriend, kiss her." America.

"You bloody git! You know I don't like PDA!"

"You're too afraid to."

"I am not! I'm a gentleman, unlike you."

"Arthur-sama, he won't reave you arone untir you prove we're dating." Me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded. He turned to America. "You want proof. He's your proof." Then he kissed me on the lips. He pulled away when America cleared his throat obviously trying to get his attention. We both blushed though because we got carried away...

"You proved your point. But she deserves better. Why don't you ditch him and come with me?" He gave me the sly-brow and smirked but I was NOT gonna let him take me away.

" No, I think I'm fine with Arthur-sama. Bye." And with that, I left with Arthur leaving all the countries in shock. "That was kind of fun." And I smiled at Arthur.