3

"Girl's pov"

"So how long are you gonna stand there?!" The boy asked to meh as I realised that I am still standing beside the door I looked around he make his way towards kitchen and I can see him cause his kitchen is open and jointed with living room.

Then he opened his fridge and took out some food or maybe his meal then he put it on living room's table and again went in kitchen while I was still standing on my spot near door and just looking at him. Then he took out one bottle of red wine and one fashionable glass he stop on his spot when he looked at meh he raised his bottle of wine in air signalling me that 'you wanna drink' I shook my head as no he smiled and again went in kitchen and took another same glass.

I don't know why he take another glass I said no to him right?!. Must be for something else I didn't mind well it's his home he can do whatever he wants.

Then he came out from kitchen and put the glasses and wine on table then he looked at me and I looked at his blue eyes he slowly started to come towards meh. SLOWLY..SlOwLy...Slowly...slowly then he said between his steps

"Are you still standing there?!" He said still stepping towards meh I just shut my eyes when I see him so close to meh I opened my eyes a little and see him so so so close to me..oh god I can feel his hot breathe on my nack then I opened my eyes when I listened laugh voice and he was laughing while put his hands on his stomach but then I realised all light has turned off only blue and red light is on which give look of club.

Then I again looked at him and he said "what do you think what__--" he cut off by his laughing after sometime he completed his santens

"what do you think what I was gonna do huh?!"he asked and raised his browse "n-nothing" I replied "hmm good good" he said and sit on his couch

"well I came there just for light buttons" he said and smiled then i looked my back and see switch board I again looked at him and gave him smile full of embarrassment.

Then he opened his drawer and took out one music box just like Alexa or something he connected his phone with it and open his playlist and started to play. Ohh god it's really peaceful songs he took his glass and fill it with wine. I was just looking at him still on my spot the song started to play he got up from couch and took his glass and Slowly started to dance. Then slowly slowly he removed his coat still wine is in his hands he started to vibe himself.

Next song played he sipped his wine and again started to dance while his eyes are close he is just relaxing himself looking at him I was just smiling like an idiot I don't know how but looking him like this I started to feel relaxed and happy he is just dancing Slowly alone like no is around him and if there are he don't care seriously he is just giving me goosebumps then he looked at me and stopped.

He came to me holding his wine in his one hands. Then he reached to me and grabbed my wrist and started to dragging meh towards couch he left my wrist and putted his glass on table. Then he took the bottle of wine and started to pour in two glasses and handed me one glass and made me sit on couch.

Then he turn around and again started to dance Slowly I looked at the glass and smiled when I realised that he take this glass for me. I sipped the wine and it's taste so good then I again looked at him and smiled time to time while slowly dancing/moving on couch.

Then next song started play and it was 'perfect' I really like that song. Then he looks up to roof and groaned he again started to dance while closing his eyes and mumbling the song with music. He is singing song like he's the one who has sing that song then I again was about to sip the wine but then he suddenly turned to me I stopped at my spot.

He bends down to my level and put his hand infront of meh. I looked at his blue eyes and found him staring at me. I was still frozen cause my mind was still processing what is happening he is inviting meh for dance right?! then Spock not really he sang

"And in your eyes, you're holding mine" that's it I accepted his hand and he sing "baby I.." we both got up and started to dance while holding each other's hands then we sing together "with u between my arms, barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song" we both are dancing like couple. My one hand is on his hard cheats and another is busy to holding my wine his one hand is on my waist while second ofcourse holding wine.

We both sipped together while still moving with music then I looked at him seeing him smiling while mumbling the song and relaxing I giggled and felt dizziness I again sipped my drink and it is finished now then last line came I looked at him and sing as he belongs that line from meh.

"I have faith in what I see, now I know I have met an angle in person and he looks perfect. I don't deserve this u" I looked at his sparkling blue eyes and he is also looking at meh then I finished "u looks pErFeCt" I whispered in dizziness then my fucking gaze fall on his plumpy lips I leaned for touch it with mine

I was inch away but then one fucking veiny hand came between our lips I cursed it and thenn a realisations hits me that what was I about to do huh?! I widen my eyes and looked at him he was smirking then he started to lean forward meh I closed my eyes instead of leaning backward then I heard husky voice near my ears and hot breathe on my neck.

"We are still strangers darling" I looked at him and he was still smirking then he took glass from my hand and placed it on table without breaking eyecontact then he started to dragging meh towards that white door he opened and a one plain coffe colour room with grey and black mixed bedsheet it was looking really amazing he made me sit on bed and said.

"Sleep now it's late!" He said and make me lay down and I did what he said and what he's doing then he pulled blanket on meh and one time smiled at meh but I was busy to processing. Then he stand up and thanks to my mind that it's processe fastly that he is about to leave now he turned and I grabbed his wrist he looked at his hand and then me

"Where are u going?!" Yes I ask this dumb question

##£&

Let's end this chapter here!!

Sorry for mistakes

E