8

"Jungkook's pov"

I came out from bathroom wiping my hair I have wear red shirt and black jeans I combed my hair and then I heard my stomach growling I embarrassed and went outside while rubbing my stomach I closed the door and looked up and saw meow is sitting on table with spoon I looked at her plate and her food is full I widen my eyes and asked.

"Ohh u don't like that it's ok I will make another food for you" I said and went to take apron then she said.

"I didn't even tasted yet" she said and smiled I looked at her in confusion and asked.

"And why?!" She laughed and said.

"I wanted to eat with you pabo" she said and laughed which made me laugh to.

"Then let's place this food on living room's table" I suggested and she nodded we both placing food there and sit beside eachother I looked at her and she is looking happy I smiled and we both started to eat.

"Uhmm it's delicious!" She exclaimed and I nodded in shy it was really good and then a awkward silence placed between us so I think to breck it.

"So what's your name?!" I asked and she replied without looking at me.

"Little meow" I rolled my eyes and sigh

"I mean your real name!! Your birth name" I asked and cleared what I'm talking about she nodded and said.

"Lisa!! Lalisa" Lisa looked at me and smiled and I smiled her back.

"What a nice name!" I exclaimed and she shyly smiled and then she asked

"And what about you what's your name huh?!" She said and I answered her without looking at her like what she did.

"Bunny" I said and putted a spoon of food munching it and she hitted my arms playfully and I dramatically groaned "ouchh"

"Your real name pabo" she said and again hit my head I rubbed the spot where she hit me.

"Jungkook Jeon jungkook" i said and smiled she again hit my arm and excitedly Said.

"Woww Jeon jungkook huh!" she exclaimed I smiled and then we again dig in our food.

"U know at first I met uh I thought you are so rude and savage but now I found u friendly and pretty good in talking!'' I said and she smile widely

"I'm just like what u thought but I don't know why I'm so free with uh. In my university everyone tell meh I'm so rude with them but I was never" she said and looked at meh

"It was just their imagination for uh" I said and she laughed

"What is ur imagination for me?!" She asked me in sudden

"Umm. U are pretty and cute" I said

"Am I cute?!? In which angle?!" She said in shock

"In every angle" I said and started laughing on her reaction and she pouted

"Look look who is cute now!! Angry meow" I said and again laughed