6

"jungkook's POV"

I was sleeping peacefully on couch my one hand is hanging out from couch. My ankles are out from the couch. Just like my half body is on couch but i was okay with it as I had slept here lot of times but something is not okay with it that is why it ruins my sleep well it was none other then my fucking mobail.

*Ring ring*

My phone Ringed causing me to flinch and fall down from couch ouchhh it hurts. i looked at the clock and it was fucking 7:22 i grabbed my phone which was placed beside me on table without looking at caller ID i answered while forcing my eyes to open but still my eyes was closed while I'm laying on floor.

"Heluue" i said in sleepy tone thinking with my sleepyhead who had called meh that earlier then from other side female voice came

"Hello kookie i am rosé" i titled my head processing everything slowly as I'm in deep sleep

"Nonuu why have u called meh" i said while rubbing my eyes and forcing them to open but it didn't as I need proper sleep after all I had slept late

"Actually I called u to ask that jimin is there?!" She asked meh as I'm still struggling with my eyes then she again spoke

"Actually yesterday he was gone for club with his employees as they got big project and for celebration they went there and it's morning but here is no sight of jimin as u know sometimes he came to ur house as he loves ur apartment so I thought lastnight he also had come so..." She finished

"Jimin hyong?! nouu jimin is n--" I cut off by a realisations hits me I widen my eyes and sit up straight and looked at couch seeing no one my eyes widen more just like it's gonna come out.

"Hello kookie are u there?!" She asked meh as I stand up looking here there in living room I replied her.

"D-do not worry he is here!!" I finished while looking under couch ohh fuck he is small but not an ant.

"Okayyy if he is with u then I don't have to worry about byee send him home when he woke up" she finished

"Ok nonaa" I said and hang up the call still in stress and worry.

"Hobi hyung went his home with Irene nonaa I remember jimin has came at my house I layed him at couch but..." I told to myself solving this mystry while pointing at couch now the couch is biggest Mystery

"But HE IS NOT HERE" I shouted while grabbing my head as I'm in worryyy he was drunk where has he gone?!

Then something popped in my mind I looked at the white door and then I remembered there lil meow is sleeping but still my mind saying me to go and check

I slowly opened the door not wanting to see jimin there. But what I see next which made my mouth wide open i never expected that my grip on door knob gone loser when I saw them sleeping togather.

Jimin is hugging her and shocking she is hugging him back jimin is snuggling his face on her nack and collarbone she moaned a little fuck..fuckk..fuckkk.

I wanted to shout. Shout out loud but I can't. lil meow is sleeping so I don't have to shout so I silently wend to jimin and grab his arm and pull him towards meh he groaned but I ignored and make him sit up. he opened his eyes and saw meh

"What the hell are u doing in my room?!" He said in sleepy tone while rubbing his eyes I grabbed his chin and said aggressively

"First it is my room.. what room it's whole my apartment bruh" I said he was just blinking his eyes as I have grabbed his chin which made his cheek gone inside and make a cute pout with his big lips.

I let out a giggle then I remember I have to be angry.

"Then what is rosé doing here?!" He managed to say while pointing at girl figure I looked at meow and then him.

"SHE IS---" I was about to shout but then I again looked at meow and whispered to him.

"She is not rosé" I told him he didn't said anything was just staring me with his sleepy eyes and then he laughed.

"When had u got married?!" He said still laughing I rolled my eyes "u also...ohh god..u also have wife to sleep with huh?!" He asked or said whatever it is he then started to laugh loud as he was right in my group everyone is married I'm left only. I see meow moving I understand she is getting irritate.

So I covered his mouth he looked at the girl who was sleeping with him when he looked at her his eyes got widen and I uncovered his mouth and yahh that was my big mistake.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" he scream like he had saw ghost. He immediately take off his blanket which was covering his lap he saw himself wearing his pents he closed his eyes and throw his body back to bed and sigh heavily now I was the one who laughed.

His eyes is close, sighing heavily in relief I can hear him groaning in relief I laughed.

"What happened jiminah?!" I said he sit up while still sighing heavily

"Don't act like u don't know!!" He said and again closed his eyes seriously it's like from his head big problem had gone I giggled.

"Why?!" I asked him teasingly "you know rosé right?! Hell she'll gona kill me if she ever caught me like this!!!!" He exclaimed and put his one hand on his forehead with wide eyes I know he is imagining himself punishing by rosé nonaa

"Yup well come outside meow is sleeping right now" I whispered he narrowed his eyes and was about to say something but seems like he is finding word which made his mouth in pout.

"W-who is she?! Yeahh who?!" He said crossing his arms pretending to be my mother I signed and take him out side of the room.

~then I told him everything~

>×<

Let's end here....this chapter!!

E