o n e

I wake up not knowing my surroundings, "what the fuck?" I whisper to myself. Memories of getting kicked out our apartment, and having to stay with my grandma flush through my mind. Oh yeah I think, same thing as always.

"Mom?" I call out, no answer.

I check the couch and the kitchen and she's no where to be seen, I quickly call her phone, no answer. She must have gone job hunting. I make myself a bowl of cereal and sit on the floor of my dinning room. My mom lost her job as a caregiver when Mrs. Gonzales died, Lord bless her soul. She always treated my mom good, and she always tried her best to give my mom what she could.

Finishing my bowl I get up and wash my dish before go get dressed for school. I throw on a regular t-shirt and some leggings, not bothering to do anything with my hair I go on my way, locking the door and leaving it under the mat.

( 20 minutes later )

Upon arriving at school, aka my personal hell, I run up the steps and head for the library to get some last minute studying done for my oral report on the stupid French Revolution.

Trying to find the right textbook I shift threw backpack not looking ahead of me. Picking out different books I hold them in my hand as I finally pull out the right one, someone forcefully bumps into me sending everything I was holding crashing to the ground.

"Fuck" I scramble to pick up all my papers and books that are now spread out all over the floor.

"Can you watch where the fuck you're going?" I know that voice I hate that voice. I stand up and face harry styles, 'my daddy buys everything for me' little prick.

"Funny didnt think you knew where the library was considering your daddy pays all your teachers to pass you, also you bumped into me so why don't you watch where you're going" I give him on innocent smile then start to walk past him before he grabs ahold of my forearm and whispers in my ear.

"Dont forget what I know sweetheart, at least my parents can pay for anything", a chuckle erupts from his throat like hes enjoying being a complete ass.

No one knew about our financial state except harry, he also knew how badly I hated it when people threw it in my face. I turned back around and looked him in the eyes, his deep forest green eyes. He just smirked at me like I was a child and I couldn't do anything about this.

"Let go of me" I growled

"Make me"

his deep dimples were on display and I couldn't help but stare at his features, he had a strong jaw line, rose lips, forest green eyes,and long curly brown hair thats always pushed back. He was the hottest guy in school and trust me im not the only girl that noticed, he was also the biggest player you will ever know. And thanks to his spectacular charm he would trap those poor girls In his web. Harry never dated anyone, he used girls for his pleasure and then he left them. He was the epitomey of a womanizer,  Some poor girls would fall for him but he wasn't interested and he would brake every single one of their hearts with out batting an eye.

"Like what you see sweetheart" he grinned and my cheeks flushed red. I was just caught checking him out shit.

"Piss off" I spat and jerked my arm out of his grasp.

Bee lining to the library I drop my books on the table and begin to study, aimlessly looking at the words on the page I find myself not being able to focus.

I rubbed my arm where harry had harshly gripped it, I could still feel his hand burning my skin but its not like I was complaining.

As the bells rings I gather my things and head to class mentally preparing myself for the shit day I was going to have.

it was time for lunch, my favorite part of the day. my stomach grumbled with anticipation as I fast walked to the cafeteria. my bestfriends waved to me, waving back and saying a quick hello I dumped my bags off at the table and headed straight for the lunch line. I almost moan in pleasure as the fresh sent of pizza fills my nose, don't get me wrong school lunch is disgusting but I'm starving. Closing my eyes I enjoy the smell taking deep breathes, my mouth waters at the sight. I pick up a tray and retreat back to my table as fast as my I can.

With out paying to much attention to my surrounding, like always, I almost trip into someone...again, but this time I doge it just before and I look up at the person. Harry and I make eye contact and he smirks at me and moves out the way for me to walk back to my table. I proceed with caution, I plop down and devour my pizza.

After im done I find myself drifting of into space not listening to Lucy talk about some math test she was sure she failed. Staring around the room catch a glimpse of something moving towards me and I snap my head in that direction. Harry, it was harry making his way towards me with a devious smirk still on his face.

a/n hey guys I know this wasn't the best chapter but I promise the next will be better thanks

Oh shit guys harry is walking towards her what do you think is going to happen?

Is harry as evil as he seems?

Thats all for today bye guys :)

P.s. there some hazza for your sweet souls