Kooki Overboard!

After you left the hospital, you stayed with your parents to recover. You and Jungkook stayed in touch and went out on a few dates before he had to return to Seoul. You made plans to go to Seoul to stay with your Grandmother and be closer to him.

 Your grandmother knew all about your Kooki, and even though your parents didn't want you to mingle with a global idol, your grandmother was thrilled. Her best friend had been Taehyung's grandmother. 

Once you moved to Seoul, Jungkook would come to see you or have a car pick you up. You met the others, and they welcomed you to their inner circle. The love you and Jungkook found only grew stronger as time passed.

 They had just finished the final concert of their tour, and he had you meet him in his hotel room. He promised to take you out on the boat tomorrow despite your protests that he needed to rest. You are looking forward to skiing but would rather he recoup from the grueling tour they just finished. Though you both were desperate for another competitive adventure besides what you shared in his bed, his health was more important. 

That morning, as he promised, you were to go out on the boat. He assured you that he was up for it. You tried to get him to plan it for another day so he could rest, but he was insistent it had to be today.

It was looking to be a beautiful day for skiing. Unlike the previous week and its cloudy days, the sun was free of clouds, promising a lovely day on the water. While packing what you would need on the boat, you noticed Jungkook moving slower than usual. It looked like the previous two days of the tour and last night were catching up to him.

A little over two hours later, you are out on the water. The Captain and his first mate are manning the boat while you and Jungkook lay on the upper deck sunning. You hear soft murmuring next to you and turn your head towards Jungkook.

"Baby, wake up." You giggle at him.

He turns and opens his eyes, giving you an evil bunny smile as he pulls you to him. He whispers in your ear, "Thought I was sleeping, did you? I was daydreaming about last night."

You blush and sigh. He takes your hand and sits up, pulling you onto his lap. "I have something for you, baby." As you sit on his lap, you start to blush. 

He gives an evil bunny smile of mischief and says, "I promise . . . But first, I want to give you something other than me." 

He keeps grinning, and you blush even more at what he meant. Laughing at how red your cheeks have turned, he pulls a small gift bag out from under the little pile of dry towels within arm's reach.

You grin. You had no idea he had hidden anything. Soo is at the back of the boat. She happens to look up at you and smiles before going to stand beside the Captain as he steers the boat into open water—a destination apparently already chosen.

You open the small gift bag and look inside. You start laughing. 

"Are you kidding me!?" you ask as you pull out a new bikini. Just like the one you wore the day you two met by accident.

He leans close to you, whispering, "I want to see you in it."

"You mean now?"

 He laughs and pulls you across his lap. "Yes, now. Go put it on for me, baby."

You go below deck and change out of your more modest swimsuit into the new bikini.

While you are changing, Jungkook sits on the edge of the upper deck. While basking in the sun, he thinks about you in the bikini. The sun's warmth reminds him how your body felt next to him that morning.

It took a few minutes to see where he was when you came out. You saw him and thought, 'Is he sleeping for real this time?' 

He sure looks like he has fallen asleep sitting up. From what you have seen being with the members, they can fall asleep anywhere in almost any position, even standing up. You have witnessed Yoongi and Jimin do it during rehearsals.

You approach him quietly in case he is asleep, not wanting to startle him and have him fall overboard.

"Baby, wake up." You softly say to him, but he doesn't move. You smile as you hear a soft snore.

You step closer and lay a hand on his knee, "Kooki? Wake up, baby." Still nothing. You look around the boat, and Soo grins, making a pushing motion with her hands.

The boat stopped where you and Jungkook were to ski today. You pouted and turned to Kooki, thinking, 'You promised. This is your last chance, bunny.'

"Baby . . . Kooki, wake up, I want to ski. You promised." He licks his lips as he mumbles in his sleep, but you don't understand what he said.

You press your lips together and make a decision. You waited two weeks to go skiing, and he promised. Because of his next concert tour, you won't get another chance like this for a while.

You have perfected his cute, evil bunny smile and gently pushed him overboard.