02. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

"Who on earth would I stalk?" I replied sharply, my voice raised. I pushed her away, growing even angrier. She was toying with my ego.

I pressed her against the wall, placing my hands on either side of her, trapping her between my arms. With a voice barely above a murmur, I whispered, "Don't you love yourself?"

"I do love myself, but it's you who seems to lack even an ounce of intelligence, Mr. Akdhu," she retorted, attempting to push me away. Her efforts were in vain.

My lips were moving against her soft one, passionately and with a kind of feeling I don't remember. It was something I felt after years.

Pushing me away, she slapped me, causing my face to turn to the side. She then grabbed my collar, pleading, "Please, don't."

She waited for the lift doors to open, leaving me bewildered. Did she just slap me? Without even a backward glance, she walked away.

"What on earth did she do?" I shouted, drawing the attention of students passing by in the hallway.

"Jungkook, it was your mistake.", I said to myself, rubbing my cheek.

I stormed into the principal's office, reminding myself that my sister also attended this institution.

"Who dares insult my sister?" I demanded of the principal, who quickly bowed to me, offering me a seat and saying, "Sir, I was unaware, but I would have punished her had I known."

"Fetch Y/n L/n," I commanded. The principal sent a staff member to summon her, and soon after, a girl walked into the room. Upon seeing her, fury roared inside me; she was the very same girl who had slapped me.

"You?" she sneered, casting a cold glare in my direction.

"So, you're the one who dared to insult my sister?" she approached me, chuckling. "Your sister is a wretch, and you're a scoundrel."

I stopped the principal from intervening, suddenly intrigued by her audacity. No girl had ever demonstrated such defiance towards me.

"Oh, Miss Y/n, I'm warning you for the last time, or else you know what awaits you in the elevator," I glared back at her.

"May I leave now?" she gestured towards the exit, and without waiting for my response, she departed. I, too, left for my office.

"Hey, hyung," I greeted him with a wave.

"Hey, brother, you're back. Hey, is it true?" he asked with a smirk.

"What? Jimin hyung?" I inquired.

"A girl slapped you," he winked mischievously.

"Yes, she possesses an excessive amount of attitude, hyung. She's intriguing," I smirked back.

"But how did you find out?" I asked hastily.

"Um, I just happened to be there," he smirked.