1

Greetings to everyone,

Let me introduce here Our lead Hero,

Karan Shergil, he is gym instructor, one of the finest body of the town

Karan Shergil, he is gym instructor, one of the finest body of the town. He is mascular having a perfect body anyone wish for.

But in the age of 28, Karan Shergil is still single and not ready to get married, when his parents continuously keep on requesting him to get married now in right age in which he is right now.

But karan had a heart break in past and after that he didn't recovered from that break up yet.

So karan always denied his parents, his mom bring so many relationship proposal for him at home, but he is not ready.

Today,

As soon he came back from the gym at 12 noon, his mother came out from her room. She is ready to go somewhere out.

His mom : I am going, Karan.

Karan : where are you going mom?

His mom : I can't live with you anymore if you can't listen to me. I am going Karan. (She said over dramatically)

Karan : what?

His mom : areee don't be happy I am not going anywhere, i am just going to meet my old school friend.

Karan : your old friend, who?

His mom : Malini aunty, if you remember?

Karan : oh that fatty's mother.

His mom : Karan, what is this way to speak.

Karan : I remember mom, I almost met them 10 years ago and she have a daughter who was so fat like a truck. (He said making a disgusting face)

His mom : Karan, shut up, her daughter is also coming today for a lunch so don't misbehave with her, okay?

Karan : why mom?

His mom : Karan, didn't I taught you that we should respect our guests.

Karan : okay fine, but keep that clingy girl away from me, I remember last time when we met she start texting me every day.

Stay tuned.