22

Karan : what?

Monami : you know what I mean to say?

He is in teasing manner now because its the first time today when he got a chance to accelerate himself on her.

Karan : so say it I really don't know.

Monami : Karan... You know it yaar I know.

Karan : so tell me once, what it takes if you say it once.

Monami : nothing forget it. (She said getting irritated)

Karan : say it na.

Monami : I got it I was right.

Karan : what?

Monami : YOU ARE GAY. (She said getting irritated of his teasing)

Karan POV

This time I didn't take my steps back I want to give her answer of her question in her language.

I know she is talking about that do I had desires of having sex or not.

So time to show a beast now.

I jumped on the bed instantaneously, held her tightly by arms and vocalized in her ear.

Karan : I’m straight, if you have even a single percent of doubt, try me!

I could feel her warm breath on my right cheek.

She really not expected this from my side and I can see that on her face, her face turned red.

After that, I sat back on my position.

She tittered nervously while rubbing her arm which had turned red and she verbalized.

She get up slowly feeling shy.

Monami : N-No thanks! By the way, I do not believe you are a single guy you are really too hot to resist.

And I enquired.

Karan : Can I know the reason that made you think so?

She replied.

Monami : You are so strong, having heavily-built-body, without specs and dark circles under your eyes; you moreover you are sweet and bold; so, my doubt is justifiable! So why you didn't have girlfriend, it must be mistake of girls they didn't put their hundred percent efforts.

Stay tuned