25

Monami : why are you behaving like you did not understand what we both wants, and I know you too wants the same? Now look at me I am just like the girl you wish.

Karan : what are you talking?

Monami : Karan you was the only reason I diet for years, I made myself look so perfect before appear in front of you, when aunty told my mom that they are looking girl for you.

Karan : what?

Monami : yeah you know I liked you. But because I was fatty you didn't liked me, but now it's not the issue.

Karan : uhm....

Looking at her from top to bottom.

She pulled me on the cosy bed with extraordinary power and rode over my ready-to-war body!

YEAH, THE WAR HAD JUST BEGUN NOW!

Karan : what are you doing Monami, our moms are next door?

Monami : they must be slept Karan, why are you being a spoiler, say it clearly if you don't want it to happen I won't hope it then. (She said it in a strict tone)

Karan : yaar I don't know.

Monami : when a girl say I don't know it meant "No".

Karan : uhmm.... But if a boy say I don't know, it is mostly yes from his side. (He winked)

Monami : seriously. (Lovingly and happily)

She cup his face lovingly.

Karan : but Monami, I still think that we should not come this close to each other

Monami : don't you like the spark we are having between us.

Monami move closer to him, so her breasts can touch his chest and make his chest feel bless to have touch of those soft mountains on her chest.

Karan : ahhh...

Monami : what happened?

Karan : nothing.

Monami : you are getting hot too baby.

She noticed her bulge again.

Karan try to push it down again but she stopped.

Stay tuned
40+ votes