Chapter 6 New Year, New Love(Final)

December 31, Tuesday, New Years Eve

3rd Person POV
     Virgil woke up with a yawn and headed out to the living room. He sat down on the couch with a sigh, blushing as he caught himself thinking of Logan and that moment under the mistletoe on Christmas. It had been all he could think about since it happened, 'It was just a kiss on the cheek! He doesn't feel that way!' He told himself.

     Logan woke up and headed out, "Wow, you are awake before me. I am shocked." He said as he sat on the couch beside Virgil, "So... Patton is the only other person coming over today." He said. Virgil sighed with Relief, "Oh thank goodness, he didn't decide to invite anyone that would make things awkward." He said and Logan nodded, "Yeah, I really wanted to hurt Roman after he trashed Patton's gift to him." He said. He looked at Virgil and noticed that he was blushing, "Virgil? Are you alright? Your face is kind of red." Logan said, looking at Virgil in worry, "Y-Yeah, I'm alright." Virgil said, stammering over his words, "I'm gonna go get ready!" He said quickly, running off to his room.

     Virgil collapsed on his bed and screamed into his pillow, "Why does he have to be so cute?!" The pillow didn't mute it very well.

     Logan blushed as he heard Virgil's scream. He rushed back to his own room and hugged him pillow, "Virgil thinks I am cute..." he said to himself in shock.

     A couple hours later Patton walked in and found the place dead quiet. He walked to Logan's room and headed in, "Lil'bro? You good?" He asked in concern, "Yeah. I just. I like Virgil. Alot. He makes my heart have premature ventricular contractions." Logan explained, blushing brightly, "So why don't you tell him that?" Patton asked, raising a brow in confusion. Logan shrugged and stayed silent, "are you going to tell him?" Patton asked, "Yes.... eventually.." Logan said softly. Patton nodded, "Good, now come one and get ready while I talk Virgil into leaving his room." He said before heading out to Virgil's room.

     Patton knocked, "I'm coming in!" He called before entering and seeing Virgil curled up on the bed. He slowly approached and sat next to him before pulling him up into a hug, "You Alright Virgil?" He asked. Virgil leaned against Patton and close his eyes, "No..." he mumbled, "What's wrong?" Patton questioned, "I like your brother.. alot." Virgil explained quietly. Patton nodded and hugged him tightly, "Don't worry, I have a feeling he likes you too~" he said smugly, "Y-You think?" Virgil asked, blushing at the thought, "Yep. Now. Get ready." Patton said, pulling from hugging Virgil and heading out to the living room.

     Virgil got up and got ready. He selected a black hoodie, purple T-Shirt, purple ripped jeans, and some black leather boots. He headed out and saw Logan had got with his usual out. Its not like it was bad, he actually liked Logan usually of a black polo, blue tie, and blue jeans with a pair of dress shoes.

     Virgil smiled as he went over and sat next to him on the couch, "Hey Logan." He said, "Greetings Virgil." Logan responded, flashing him a quick smile. Virgil smiled back and blushed lightly, hiding his face in his hands, "Virgil, are you alright?" Logan asked, "Um... Y-Yeah." Virgil said quietly, "We should probably get started on dinner." He stated as he stoop up and headed into the kitchen, "Yes. You are correct." Logan agreed, close behind Virgil.

     After a few hours they walked back out and sat down, Logan reading a book as Virgil read over his shoulder. Patton walked in the room and saw, a small smile form. This was a relief to him and he assumed it was a good sign.

     Once about an hour and a half had passed the timer went off in the kitchen, "I'll get it." Virgil said, giving a smile as he got up and went the the kitchen. He got a ham he and Logan had made out of the over and set it on the stovetop, "Dinners ready!" He called as he got three plates down and set them up with two slices of ham and some sides. He looked over as Logan entered and grabbed two of the plates.