11

Bus reading books

Search for novels

Search

You are here:Home Science Fiction I Run a Convenience Store in Empire Content

Chapter 11 (1 of 1)

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire" Author: The wind is too late

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire" Please indicate the source: Bus reading book (www.84kanshu.com)

She put the milk fruit and apple milk leaf candy into the glass cold cabinet, and then took a milk fruit and pressed out the green straw, sucked a large mouthful, accompanied by the fragrant milk tang candy out of the store, but frowned slightly, the open space in front of the store was bare except for the fountain and not decorated at all.

Especially the three small gardens are all dirt, there is no greenery at all, Tang Sugar suddenly thought of the green grass in the game, tender, fresh, as green as emerald, the key to step on it will neither break nor die, especially suitable for lawn.

Thinking of doing it, Tang Candy immediately took a shovel and a large bucket into the game, she used the bucket to connect a little water from the cultivation pool, and then took the small shovel to dig the grass one by one.

After digging a full bucket, Tang Candy came out of the game and planted it in a small garden, dividing a small garden in the corner in front of the vitrine on the left side of the gate, and the glass vitrin on the right side of the gate next to the fence and cement wall near the iron gate small garden, the two small gardens planted grass at the same time, leaving some empty space to plant flowers and trees later.

The last one is next to the fountain to the right, a cement wall surrounds a small garden on both sides, all planted with grass, and you can have a picnic and barbecue on the green lawn of this small garden later.

Tang Candy has always been efficient, and this time in just over two hours, she planted three small gardens. It was close to 12 noon, and she was too tired to move.

She washed her hands and took a cutter cake and milk fruit for lunch, and the food produced by the game was delicious and nutritious, and she couldn't get tired of eating it at present.

At the same time, when the first class of Xingxing Primary School had lunch, the students took out the nutrient solution as usual. And Yuan Bao first took out two lunch boxes with lids from his school bag, then took out two forks, and finally took out two bags of braised beef instant noodles.

At this time, the class teacher brought boiling water to Yuanbao, who looked up and smiled at her obediently, thank the teacher.

The class teacher gently touched his head, Teacher Yuanbao helped you pour water, so as not to splash boiling water on you, you first talk about what to do?

This grandma said that the newly bought snack ingots ate in, I don't know if it's true? If only it were true, I don't know what happened to the children now, more and more students can't eat the nutrient solution, it's really strange to look at and make people feel distressed.

Yuan Bao pointed to the packaging bag, and the head teacher immediately soaked according to the above method, and the domineering aroma wafted out. Because the lid is sealed, the fragrance is not strong, but this faint fragrance is like a small hook, hooking the hearts of the class, and the children unconsciously sniffed hard.

The class teacher also secretly sniffed a few times, and immediately restrained himself from leaving the classroom quickly, after all, it was lunchtime, and the children were uncomfortable seeing the teacher in the classroom. She was also afraid that when she lifted the lid, she couldn't help but stare at it, how could she be a teacher to eat children's food. Wait for Grandma Zhang to pick up the ingot, and then ask her where she bought it.

Since the class teacher left the classroom, the students gathered around the ingot, looking at the instant noodles and swallowing saliva.

The female squad leader was the first to ask: Yuanbao, what are you eating?

yes, what is this thing? It's so fragrant.

Do we have anything else to eat besides the nutrient solution?

There are dishes, but only the nobles can eat them.

Wow, ingot, are you a dish? Did you become a nobleman after eating?

......

A group of children chattered and asked, and the old god of Yuanbao lifted the lid on the ground, and suddenly the domineering fragrance swept the entire classroom and spread outside the classroom.

The students immediately stopped and stared at the instant noodles in amazement, cooing, gooing..."

Yuanbao unhurriedly took a fork and rolled up a mouthful of noodles, gently chuīd a few times, and put it in his mouth. His eyes immediately lit up, it was delicious, it was the best food I had ever tasted.

The children looked at the actions of the ingots without blinking, some unconsciously drooled, after the ingots ate a bite, they leisurely looked up at their classmates and pointed to a bowl of instant noodles next to them, which is for you to eat, but you can't grab it, girls eat boys first, otherwise I won't tell you where I bought the snacks.

The students nodded vigorously, and one by one they kept their promises, politely ate only one bite and drank a mouthful of soup before passing it to the next classmate.

After the students finished eating, someone asked: Yuanbao, where did you buy this?

Yuan Bao looked at the small eyes of the classmates expectantly, and glanced out the window, at the door of the classroom, and the students in other classes who were attracted by the fragrance, and even some senior seniors.

He secretly hooked the corners of his mouth and said loudly: This was bought at the 'sugar candy convenience store', this store is next door to my house, and it opened today. There are also crispy potato chips, sweet and soft cakes... It's all super delicious, my grandma bought it and put it at home, and I can eat it when I get home.

Yuanbao after school we will go home with you, can you help me point out that store?

Yuanbao, I also want to go home with you.

I want it too, I want it too!

Ingots nodded: All right. He secretly looked out the window and the crowd leaving at the gate, covered his mouth and snickered, giggled, and exceeded his grandmother's task, I was amazing, instant noodles not only attracted classmates, but also attracted other classes, and now Tang Sugar sister has more guests.

Previous Chapter Back to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com