105

Bus reading books

Search for novels

Search

You are here:Home Science Fiction I Run a Convenience Store in Empire Content

Chapter 105 (1/1)

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire" Author: The wind is too late

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire" Please indicate the source: Bus reading book (www.84kanshu.com)

Her place is also big, and Tang Candy is not worried that they have no place to sleep, but it is funny that these people actually use the outside of her store as a camping place.

Don Sugar: Well, that's good.

Wu Shanghao smiled brightly, thank you, little boss of Tang Sugar.

Her shop had a security system installed, and she knew that Qi Tian's cousin was closer to Wu Shanghao, so Tang Tang agreed to this.

Some of these students are tying red ropes and hanging love locks, some girls are patting each other in pairs, and some are sitting under cherry blossom trees and chatting.

Many students had eaten at the fish shop and talked with some grandparents, but now they saw them playing in front of the Tang Sugar Shop, and then chatted with them.

There are also many students making wishes gathered by the koi pond, and some students are interested in chess played by a few grandfathers and are watching with their heads out.

This lively but not noisy picture in the store, she was very comfortable to watch.

As the night grew late, the old people and children gradually left, went home to rest, and only these students were left with jīng Shenyi, and their intentions were still unfinished.

Wu Tu was obviously the first time to see such a lively atmosphere, and he was also a little unsatisfied.

Tang Candy was driven by them to the atmosphere, saw Wu Tu's appearance, and saw so many people camping, at this time to have a barbecue to be more enjoyable, she thought that the barbecue grill except for eating a barbecue or two with Qi Tian, usually did not move, Yang Xingli and Cao Hai have not eaten barbecue together, now Wu Rabbit is here, these three brothers gather, take advantage of this lively atmosphere to have a barbecue is not bad.

She immediately ordered a lot of meat, and when the things were delivered, she said to Wu Shanghao: "Students, I made a barbecue, if you want to eat it, learn to grill with me."

As soon as Tang Candy said this, many people came, she only selected a few people to grill with her, barbecue is very simple, after a while these students learned, smelling the unique cumin smell of barbecue, all of them were gluttonous.

Some people said: Little boss, you said that the food you made looks quite simple, but I don't know why it is so delicious.

yes, it's better than those big chefs.

Wu Shanghao also nodded carefully, yes, the little boss of Tang Candy made the most delicious.

Tang Candy smiled and said, "My cooking skills are average, if you bake yourself for a few days, it will definitely be better than me."

This is different, Don Sugar little boss, we eat the food you made, it feels very comfortable and delicious.

Tang Tangquan stood up to perform the show when they were exaggerated praise, eating, drinking, chatting and playing until they were hi.

Wu Shanghao's group of people had a lot of fun, and the next day they packed a few fried jī and left both satisfied and reluctant.

A few days later.

【Ding, congratulations on the completion of the turnover of 50 million. 】

[Ding, congratulations on the completion of the love value of 50 million. 】

[The game system is newly upgraded and has changed a lot. 】

Chapter 36

Hearing this, Tang Tang breathed a sigh of relief, she would participate in the Chef God Competition in two days, and although she was focusing on participation, she still took every competition seriously.

Although there are a lot of snacks in the store, Tang Candy has not yet thought about how much to bring, at this time the game upgrade, for her, may be enlightening, the game has changed a lot, and I don't know how to change.

She couldn't wait to enter the game, and suddenly she found that the sky above her was transparent, and she couldn't see how many acres of the boundless green grass she had, and Tang Sugar jīng divine power appeared on the edge of the green grass.

Compared with the blue sky and white clouds and breeze in the green grass sky, even if there is no sun above the green grass, it is very hot and shaky, and the temperature is visibly raised with the naked eye.

She once again appeared on the edge of the great desert, and the edge of the great desert was a dark gān dry land, this bright and dark contrast, as if it was a dangerous place, as if if if walking up, you would be sunburned.

Tang Tang saw a lot of gān dry land, and was frightened and returned to her senses in an instant, but staying in this kind of place, her heart was still uncomfortable, and she once again mobilized her jīng divine power to return to the edge of the green grass.

She slowly stretched out her feet to test the temperature of the desert ground, which was about thirty-seven or eight degrees, which was acceptable.

Tang Sugar asked: System, why has it changed so much?

[After completing a certain task, the game will have a big upgrade change, but the direction of the upgrade change, the cute Tongzi does not know, after all, this is three games accidentally merged into a new game. ] 】

Tang Sugar: Such a pit, then there will not be any danger of upgrading at that time? I came in and said goodbye to the world.

[Sugar candy, please rest assured, the game is safe and reliable, the game is meant to serve people, and the game that harms people will be destroyed, especially a game like me that has a greater impact on the outside world. ] 】

Tang Sugar nodded, well, so be it, gān dry land, this time it has been upgraded a lot, although it is not bad to get the big desert, there are a lot of green grasses——"

A tall white camel walked in front of Don Candy, its fur shining in this dazzling desert sky, really white, like a white light.

The two humps towered, like a saddle, obviously a camel, looking more handsome than the white horse, and the mouth was still reserved and hooked, as if smiling at people.

Previous Chapter Back to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com