15

Bus reading books

Search for novels

Search

You are here:Home Science Fiction I Run a Convenience Store in Empire Content

Chapter 15 (1/1)

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire" Author: The wind is too late

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire" Please indicate the source: Bus reading book (www.84kanshu.com)

Since the fame of the broken bào spread, this is the first person who dares to approach him so closely, is it stupid or clever, whether to break her jīng divine power and tell her the price of boldness.

What to think? "Tang Tang poured the sitting up Qi Tian, on the chuáng, covered him with a cup, I'll go and make you a cup of ginger cola, you got rained, drink a cup to prevent cold."

I was knocked down by a girl! I was knocked down by a petite girl with one hand!

Until Tang Tang left, Qi Tian's gods did not return to his senses, soon he realized that something was wrong, the brain suddenly hurt, jīng divine power and physique were weak, he looked at his hands, like thunder splitting, not only jīng god crazy bào in advance, even the side effects became half shòu people in advance, no wonder the girl was not afraid of me, it turned out that I couldn't recognize it.

No, he is currently half-shòu, and it is strange that this girl should take him into the room to take care of him instead of disgusting.

It's just that soon he didn't entangle the girl strange or not, the whole person stiffened, his face was red, and Qi Tian's suddenly found that his clothes had been changed, wearing a long skirt of tender huáng.

He didn't have time to get angry that the girl helped him change into a skirt, and with a flushed face, he lifted the skirt and glanced inside. Pants, Qi Tian's sigh of relief, fortunately it was the original.

Ginger cola is cooked, you come and try it? Tang Tang was holding a Coke just in time to see the scene of Qi Tian's skirt.

You, you, you—" Qi Tian's skirt was hurriedly covered, her neck was red, her cat ears and tail were fried, like a girl who saw a rogue.

Tang Tangben was a little embarrassed, but seeing Qi Tian's shyness, he was not embarrassed, and boldly quipped: What do you have to see as a child? Don't be shy, drink the Coke soon.

What kind of tiger láng is this, Qi Tian's stunned look at the girl, took the coke lovelessly, and took a sip helplessly.

Delicious. Qi Tian's eyes were shining, and he held Coke and gulped it.

You drink slowly, don't get hot, boil a pot, enough for you to drink. Tang Candy looked at the child's happy and satisfied look, his eyes were warm like a little angel, and he was quite cute.

Qi Tian's sip of Coke was amazed by its sweet and warm taste, and as he took a few more sips, he suddenly found that the pain in his brain was lessening. You must know that jīng god mad bào currently has no drug relief, and can only survive the pain of jīng god mad bào is better than death.

Interstellar I don't know when more and more people fell into jīng god madness bào, jīng god mad bào when people's heads are like thousands of needles pricked in it stirring, the pain is incomparable, at least for a month, along with the pain of the jīng god is also more and more bào irritable, can't control the emotions that want to destroy everything, and some people also die of pain due to pain.

The higher the level of jīng god mad bào, the more powerful and the longer it lasts, like the Qi Tandouble SSS level, jīng god mad bào is not only accompanied by pain, but also has a side effect of becoming a weak half-shòu person who cannot use jīng divine power, and his physique is e, and his appearance also becomes his 11-year-old appearance.

My name is Don Sugar, what's your name? And if you don't have a place to go, you can work in my store to eat and live, and if you perform well, you will be paid. Tang Tang introduced himself with warmth and Qi Tian's eyes.

Although Tang Sugar did not ask about his origin, from her words and expression, Qi Tian's could guess that Tang Sugar thought he was an abandoned half-shòu child, and he just didn't need him to make an excuse to explain the origin. However, there are still people in this world who are kind to the half-shòu people, which is really rare and strange kindness.

This spaceship failure, jīng god mad bào in advance is too coincidental, there are too many enemies, it is dangerous to go anywhere with him, or stay here, by the way, study what makes ginger cola can alleviate jīng god mad bào.

My name is Jitian, thank you for taking me in, I will definitely work hard. "The mother's surname is Ji, and it is not a lie, Qi Tian's mouth slightly hooked, faintly revealing a small pear vortex.

Tang Tang looked at this child and finally smiled, slightly relieved, it seemed that he was in a good state in his heart.

Goo, coo, coo..." Qi Tian's stomach was secretly covered, pretending not to make a sound.

Tang Candy rubbed his head funny, sweet and hungry, I just wanted to eat supper, just cooked two bowls.

Wait, I'll go with you. "Tian? It's not right to call it that, why does it feel so strange?

Tang Tang took two packs of instant noodles on the shelf on the first floor and took Qi Tian's to the kitchen.

Qi Tian, sitting on a bar stool in front of the cooking counter, watched intently as Tang Tang tore open the instant noodles, boiled hot water in the pot, added instant noodles and seasonings, added a handful of fresh cabbage, and lay down two poached eggs.

Listening to the ticking rain outside, looking at Tang Tang's busy appearance under the light in the kitchen, Qi Tian's first time felt a warmth that he had never experienced before, and at a certain moment he had a terrible idea, wanting to make time stop at this moment, but the time was too short, and he didn't even notice this thought.

A few minutes later, Tang Tang cooked the instant noodles, and was about to get a fork for Qi Tian, but he didn't expect him to skillfully hold the chopsticks and eat it, she raised her eyebrows, it seems that the adoption of Tian Tian is a nobleman.

Qi Tian's unrealized that he was almost bào dew, he ate instant noodles and ate it deliciously, to say that he had eaten so much food, it was not for nothing that it was better than Tang Candy, but Tang Candy seemed to have a special warm taste and was very delicious, especially with his appetite.

Previous Chapter Back to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com