52

Bus reading books

Search for novels

Search

You are here:Home Science Fiction I Run a Convenience Store in Empire Content

Chapter 52 (1 of 1)

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire" Author: The wind is too late

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire" Please indicate the source: Bus reading book (www.84kanshu.com)

The freshmen who were dissatisfied with her calmed down when they heard this, and listened carefully to her next words with their ears pricked up.

I heard that the leader of the new students of the Imperial Military Academy this time is Wu Shanghao, and if we defeat him, we will be famous. Li Xingran continued.

Suddenly, all the freshmen's eyes were fiery, thinking of the scene of defeating Wu Shanghao and them, and they all exuded the bloody aura of wanting to start fighting quickly. The freshmen who had just entered the school were full of fire in their hearts, and they did not think about the possibility of defeating Wu Shanghao at all.

Li Xingran's desire to defeat Wu Shanghao is no lower than any freshman, not only to make a name, but also because a heavenly arrogant like Wu Shanghao has been defeated, and when the person who defeated him is still her woman, then she will definitely attract his attention fiercely.

Thinking of this, the corners of Li Xingran's mouth couldn't help but rise, suddenly, ga..." A black feather crow flew over her head and pulled a lump of poop and landed accurately in the center of her head.

Li Xingran's face suddenly turned green, and the whole person did not react, and suddenly there was another sound, ga..."

Another black feather crow flew over her head, it was about to fly over Li Xingran's head, suddenly seemed to see that piece of poop, flew back a little backwards, paused for a moment, and another piece of poop fell on top of her head, next to another piece of poop.

The black feather crow seemed to use the top of Li Xingran's head as a toilet.

Burst! Hahaha..." The surrounding freshmen couldn't hold back their laughter anymore.

Li Xingran's face was full of yīn, controlling the mood of the outbreak, diverting their attention, what is so funny, if you don't set out and wait for the Imperial Military Academy to get the first place, you have to cry.

The freshmen's smiles froze instantly, and they immediately set off.

Li Xingran, who was walking at the end, took out a tissue and took away the two things above his head.

Li Xingran was also too unlucky, the black feather crow only pulled poop once a year, and it actually pulled on her head.

That said, the first time I saw the poop of the black feather crow, it was really a big lump!!

This is not nonsense, the accumulation of a year has been saved to this day. Although I am very sympathetic, this poop still stinks like the legend, so I better go faster and stay away from her. As soon as she finished speaking, the girl found that she was half a meter behind her companion.

She hurriedly chased after her and said: "I lean on, sisters are moving too fast, you should wait for me together!"

Li Xingran's face yīn listened to the muttering of the classmates in front of him, watching them speed up their steps and trot, so angry that his hands trembled, and he almost touched poop. Damn it! Yes! She roared in her heart and came up with a hundred ways to kill the black feather crow.

-

On the side of the freshmen of the Imperial Military Academy, compared to the disobedience of the freshmen of the Imperial Comprehensive University to the leader, all of them were convinced by Wu Shanghao from the bottom of their hearts.

The freshmen learned that Wu Shanghao took the snacks he bought, sat around and chatted and ate snacks together.

There is a Wu Shanghao who is familiar with him, so he asked: Shang Hao, what kind of girl do you like?

Yan good. Wu Shanghao replied nonchalantly.

Sure enough, it's you, but I'm asking about personality, like that kind of girl who is very qiáng, such as defeating you, will you be interested? The man continued.

I have a problem with being interested in someone like my brother. Wu Shanghao said casually.

Then he raised his chin and said very confidently: Besides, defeat me? Impossible, no one in this world can defeat me except my brother.

You kid, why are you interested in my brother's feelings? Wu Shanghao touched his chin and raised an eyebrow at him, didn't he fancy his brother?"

Vomit! you, too narcissistic. The man exaggeratedly vomited, secretly turned his head to look at the girls, shook his head and motioned helplessly to them.

The girls were also helpless, absentmindedly picked up snacks to eat, and this meal was full of surprises. Suddenly, this man who has no love nerves was abandoned by them, and from today snacks are the favorite.

Ah, there are two black feathered crows eating the bones of my leftover spicy duck neck and spicy duck wings. A girl suddenly exclaimed.

Anyway, the bones that can't be eaten, eat it. Someone replied indifferently.

However, I have learned that the black feather crow, although it is pulled once a year, but as long as you eat chili pepper, you will have diarrhea, this duck neck duck wings with chili pepper! You know, the smell of the poop of the black feathered crows—"

Before the girls finished speaking, all the freshmen stood up, and Wu Shanghao said: Although we don't care about this competition, it's better to win or not lose, so let's go now.

All the freshmen left with him, and the messy pace seemed to reveal the desire to escape the place quickly.

-

There is a competition level where you need to pick crystal honey, and the crystal bee has a child's fist big, the tail needle braving sharp cold light, it hurts very much, and it will pick up a large bag.

Li Xingran and the freshman finally led away a nest of crystal bees, and after a girl successfully took off the honeycomb, a group of crystal bees suddenly flew out of nowhere, and the girl's face was scared.

As a result, the group of crystal bees suddenly turned a corner and clearly chased towards Li Xingran, because mecha was not allowed in this game, and the mecha were all taken away.

Previous Chapter Back to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com