Papa Ki Pari!

It is one fine evening in Udaipur. One woman in her early 30s coming out from OT room with no energy left. as usual having a cup of coffee to keep herself engaged with work she entered her cabin looking for some files regarding her next surgery details. relaxing herself in the chair she sipped her coffee while reading that case file. suddenly notification sound popped from her phone. keeping the file aside the table she took her phone only to get tensed.

On the other side,

One Man is working on his laptop forgetting the world around him until he felt a familiar fingers touch on his shoulder. He slowly turned aside to see the angelic face who is now hugging him trying her best to wrap him in her cute and tiny arms.

He just closed his laptop and took his Princess in his lap. "Kya hua Rooh? aaj inte chup kyun ho aap?" (What happened Rooh? Why you are soo quiet today?) asked the Great Abhimanyu Birla holding worry in his voice while his one hand softly caressing his little Princess's hair.

 "Kya hua Rooh? aaj inte chup kyun ho aap?" (What happened Rooh? Why you are soo quiet today?) asked the Great Abhimanyu Birla holding worry in his voice while his one hand softly caressing his little Princess's hair

"Kuch nahi, Poppy!" (Nothing, Poppy!) said Ruhi trying her best to not show the sadness in her face. "Bas aapko dekhne ka man kar raha tha" (Just wanted to see you). "Haan Bachaa par aap..." (Yes dear, but you're....) before He could complete Ruhi just pecked on his temple and left the room not before saying "Poppyyyyyy! Byeee. main apni uniform change karke aati hoon" (Byee, Poppy! I'll comeback after changing my school uniform).

Abhimanyu still sits there confused for a while because of his Rooh's behavior. Hoping everything to be normal he resumes back to his work.

In Ruhi's Room

She just jumped back on the bed and cried hugging her pillow. She just wanted to go back to her Poppy's room and tell him that she is missing him, missing her and most importantly she is missing them.

It's true. it's been more than 2 months since Abhimanyu is co-parenting his Son with his ex-wife Akshara after her husband Abhinav's death. Many things changed in this past 2 months "Abhimanyu" intentionally or unintentionally started detaching himself from Ruhi's life. Yes,He is staying with her in same house but by heart He gone very far from his Rooh whereas that little girl is still standing there where he left with the hope of "Her Poppy will comeback to her life and they'll live happily like before".

Ruhi opened her eyes slowly she doesn't know how she drift to sleep while crying. Rubbing her eyes she looked at her Butterfly wall clock, it's past 7.00PM. She quickly get up from bed goes to change her dress. after she took her Phone to play games so that she can easily pass the time. A sudden message notification is just made her happy face into tensed one.

"Ohhhh God! Main isse kaise bhul gayi"(Ohhh God! How come I forgot this?) said Ruhi hitting her head as she just remembered she have a Project to complete it on Tomorrow. without wasting a minute she ran towards her Poppy's room.