Papa Ki Pari! (Part 2)

in Abhimanyu's Room,

He was feeding Abhir some snacks while helping him to complete the project. He was just admiring his son and lost in his thoughts.

"Wow! Thank You, Docman. Meri project bohut perfect lag rahi hai"  (Wow! Thank You, Docman. My Project is looking perfect now) hearing Abhir's excited voice Abhimanyu came out of his thoughts.

Few hours back,

After excusing himself from Ruhi's Project work, Abhimanyu started working again in his laptop. "Docman!" Abhir came inside his room excitedly. 

"Areee! Junior! Aap yahan kaise? matlab.... akhele aayi hai kya?" (Junior!!! you're here? I mean..... did you come alone?) asked Abhimanyu while making Abhir sit beside him.

"Nahi Docman! Main Ruhi ke saath school se seedha yaha aayi hoon. Mumma ne mujhe yaha....." (No, Docman! I came here along with Ruhi from School. Mummy told me to go........) before Abhir complete, Abhimanyu's phone rings. He attends without wasting a second since caller I'd is shown to be Akshara. 

"Hello! Abhimanyu.....main ab Abhir ko tumhari ghar bejh diya. main abhir ko pick-up karne keliye jaane wali thi par mujhe ek important case ki vajah se ab court jaana hoga" (Hello! Abhimanyu......I sent Abhir to your house.actually I was about to pick him up from school but at last moment I had to go to court reagarding one important case) explained Akshara.

"Koi baat nahi hai, Akshara. waise maine bhi Junior ke saath aaj time spend karna chahti hoon" (It's okay. However I really wants to spend time with Junior today) said Abhimanyu now looking at Abhir.

"Haan. ek aur baat. tum plsss Abhir ko project karne main help kar dena ab zyada time nahi hai. kal uss project ki due hai. so plssss" (One more thing. can you pls help Abhir in completing his project which is due tomorrow) said Akshara.

"Theek hai, main usse help kar deta hoon"(Okay! I'll help him to complete that) said Abhimanyu after a pause then he cuts the call.

Back to present,

Abhimanyu thinking of having more time with his son. also now He and Akshara is also in good equation. so he wants his to have his son and Akshara to be with him forever.

Back in Ruhi's Room,

Manjiri rushed inside Ruhi's room when she saw Ruhi is about to fall from a ladder. but unfortunately, before she rescue her, Ruhi's fell back on the floor. Her knees got hurt by that sudden force and starts bleeding. "Ahhhh! Mummmaaa...."  she screamed while crying. Manjiri came and took her to bed to apply some medicine.

"Ye tune kya kardiya Ruhi! Kyu tum ladder pe gayi thi....." (Why have you done Ruhi? Why you climbed upon the ladder...) asked Manjiri in a taunting tone.

"Main toh bas meri project keliye kuch cheez lene ladder use kiya" (I'm just climbed up to get some things for my project work) Ruhi lied while looking at the Upper self of the cupboard where there is a biggest box kept.

"Tu bhi na! mujhe bhula nahi sakte? agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh?" (Why didn't you called me for help? what if something happened to you?) asked mainjiri. "Dida! main ab bilkul theek hoon. aap tension mat le" (Grandma! I'm alright now. you need not to worry) assured Ruhi that she is fine.

"Theek hai bacha.... ab tum rest karlo. aur ye khalo" (Okay dear.....now you take rest and eat this) Manjiri said while forwarding the fruits she get for Abhir and Ruhi.