New Life with you! (Part 2)

"Bhai..... aap yahan" (Bro.... you're here?) Neil asked with a smile in his face. "Haan, kyun main nahi aa sakti hai kya?" (yes, why I shouldn't come here?) Abhimanyu questioned him back in a cold tone. "kaise baat kar rahe ho bhai, pehle andhar aao na aap" (What are you talking bro, first you come inside) Neil invited Abhimanyu inside the house. Abhimanyu roams his eyes to scan the house. "maine ye shagun ki thaali dene keliye aaya tha. tune bohut aasani se hamein chodke aagaya par hum sab tumhari tarah nahi ho sakte. isliye Maa ne ye bhej diya" (I just come here to give with gift. you easily left us but we cannot be like you. that's why Mom sent this) Abhimanyu said in a cold tone yet his voice expresses that he's hurt. "main bhi aap sabko bohut pyaar aur miss karta hoon bhai" (Even I'm also love and miss you all) saying so Neil takes the thaali from Abhimanyu's hand and places it on table. "Bhai. ek minute main aap keliye coffee leke aata hoon" (Bro. one minute, I'll bring coffee for you) Neil said and about to move, but Abhimanyu stops him by holding his hand. "Neil main seedha point pe aata hoon. tu aaja wapas mere saath" (Neil, I'm starightly coming to the point. you just come back with me) Neil didn't expect this invitation while Arohi guessed it way before. her insecurities started growing inside her. "Kya Neil mujhe chodke apne bhai ke saath chale jaayega?" (What? will Neil also leave me alone?) her heart questioned her.

"Bhai..... pls main pehle hi keh chuka hoon ki main aur arohi wahan nahi reh sakta...." (Bro..... I've already told that we can't live there) Neil said it tiredly as he's repeating it again and again. "main sirf tujhe wahan aane ke iye keh raha hoon" (I'm asking only you to come back) Abhimanyu said in a harsh tone. "aap ye kya bolte jaa rahe ho bhai. Arohi meri biwi hai. main uske saath life share karta hoon. aap usse chod ne keliye keh rahe ho?" (What are you saying? Arohi is my wife. I'm sharing my life with her. how can you tell me to leave her?) Neil's voice getting serious. "toh tu nahi aayega?" (so, you're not coming with me?) Abhimanyu asked furiously. "bhai, pls hum sab aise rehenge toh sab keliye theek hoga. waise bhi hum kahi na kahi milte hi rahenge" (Bro, pls it will be good for everyone to live like this. however, we all going to meet sometimes) Neil firmly said his decision. with that Abhimanyu left their house not before giving a death stare to Arohi.

Neil sighed and sat on the couch. Arohi goes near him, puts her hand on his shoulder. Neil looked up at her face which clearly shows mixed of emotions. Neil was feeling really bad but still he's more careful that his actions won't hurt his wife. he gets up and gives her a smile to make her believe that he's fine. then he left to their room to get ready. in the meantime, Arohi was preparing simple sandwich for their breakfast. both had their breakfast, then both shared a hug wished each other for their first day at work and left their home together. 

the whole day went pleasant, Neil called his Doctor wife in lunch break to check on her. both were so happy till then. it's past 6 PM in the evening, Neil reaches their house full exhausted and found it's not locked. He went inside without calling out her name, as he thought she might be with the neighbor kids. but there is no one in the hall, he locked the door and went inside their room. There Arohi is seen sitting on the couch near the window and looking outside, only her back is facing him. He goes near to her and sat beside her. "Arohi tum kab aagayi. kuch khaya ya nahi?" (Arohi when did you came back? did you eat anything?) Neil questions her continuously. Arohi said nothing just hugged him tightly, started crying in his arms. Neil gets restless, "Arohi.... kya hua? tum kyu ro rahe ho? plss.... bol na" (Arohi.... what happened? why are you crying? plss.... tell me) Neil asked her while patting her back. Neil's eyes started flowing tears without his knowledge. Arohi realized that she's scaring him, calming herself she breaks the hug to look at him. "Kuch nahi, Neil...... bas aise hi..." (Nothing, Neil...... it's just like....) Arohi tried to divert the topic. "Arohi hua kya hai?.... main puch raha hoon ki tu kyu ro rahe thi?" (Arohi tell me what happened?.... I'm asking why you were crying?) asking this Neil wiped her tears with both his hands and cupped her face.