I wish I could hate you

Sorry in Advance for the following too lengthy chapter.

"Neilll.....pls meri ek baar meri baat sun. mujhe tumse kuch batana hai" (Neilll......pls listen to me onec. I need to tell you something important) Arohi anxiously sent this voice note to Neil hoping to get a reply from him. Arohi is now in her room at Goenka house, She left Birla house after Neil comes to know about the fake pregnancy of her. She doesn't want to hurt him more, so she wants to give time to process this and forgive her. but today morning Arohi felt continuous dizziness and even she threw up two times so she decides to visit her friends clinic. Doctor informed that she's pregnant, unable to control the emotions she breaks down there. even though she hurt Neil in this matter, Arohi too equally broken because she also so much excited for their baby. so, the moment she heard that she's really pregnant, the thing comes in mind is to tell this to Neil and wants to solve all the issues between them. with that she takes the report file and left from there. 

Now Arohi is looking at her phone hoping to get a response from Neil's side. She wants nothing just to see him and tell this news. A lone tear escaped from her eyes, she gets up and went to her study table, she thought to write a letter and thinks to send it through anyone from the Goenkas as Neil isn't even ready to answer her calls, messages. She writes that pouring her heart out. that letter holds her love, her sorry, and importantly their happiness..... their Pregnancy. she finished writing it and attached her sonography reports with it. just then Mimi and Badi maa entered her room so Arohi quickly hides the letter under a notebook, "Aaruu..... abhi tak tu ready nahi hui?" (Aaruu..... You haven't get ready yet?) Swarna questioned. "readyyy? kaha jaane ke liyeee" (readyyy? to go where?) Arohi asked nervously. "kya hua tujhe? koi prank chal rahi hai kya.....aaj Neil ka Birthday hai....tera Pati ka.... wahan ek pooja keliye Manjiri ji ne humein bhulaya" (what happened to you? is there any prank is going on...... today is Neil's Birthday.... your husband's.... Manjiri called to invite us there as they kept one Pooja today) Swarna asked shocked. "Haan, mujhe pata hai aaj Neil ki Birthday hai. par aap ne ye Pooja ke baare mein mujhse pehle hi nahi kaha hai na" (Yes, I know that today is Neil's Birthday. but you didn't tell about the pooja earlier)  Arohi answered getting normal. "hamein laga Neil tujhe bata dega. woh nahi bataya tujhe?" (We thought Neil would have told you. didn't he?)  Mimi said looking at the change of expression in her face. Arohi's face sadden, "Aaaruu..... sab theek hai na. kyu tu aise pareshani se lag rahi hai" (Aaaruu..... is everything fine? Why you're looking upset?) Swarna asked in worry. "Nahii..... mujhe kuch nahi hua. ahhh! ab yaad aaya Neil ne pehle hi bataya mujhe....main hi bhul gayi" (No..... Nothing happened to me. ahhh! I just remembered that Neil have informed me already about the Pooja....I just forgot it) Arohi lied as she doesn't want to hurt anyone. Mimi and Swarna nodded and left the room reluctantly. soon, Arohi takes the letter in her hand, "Achaa hai ki wahan Pooja rakhi hai. toh iski wajah se mujhe Neil se baat karne ka mauka milega. ab ye letter ki koi zarurat nahi hai. main khud Neil se ye good news bata dunga" (Good that they held Pooja there. at least I can get chance to speak with Neil) saying so Arohi goes to her wardrobe, She puts the letter inside Neil's shirt (which she taken from his wardrobe while leaving Birla mansion) and went to get ready. 

"Neil.....meri baat sun" (Neil.....Listen to me) Arohi held Neil's hand in a hope that he would listen to her. Neil slightly jerked her hand and freed his hand. without even uttering a word, he left from there not before giving a glare to Arohi. if anyone see him they could easily tell that he is angry but Arohi saw hurt in his eyes which is caused by her only. Arohi wiped off her tears and went to upstairs with a determination to talk with Neil. this scene is witnessed by two people. 

Arohi enters her room, and sees their photo frame which Neil broke in anger is still on the floor. nothing changed in one day except their relationship. her trance fell on her husband who is standing near the window looking outside. Arohi slowly goes near him, tries to hug him from behind. Neil who sensed her presence just jerked her hand turned to her while taking his steps back. "Neilllllll" Arohi said as her eyes are now filled with tears. "Ek baar meri baat suno pls..... ye hamara bache ke baare mein....main....." (Listen to me once pls..... this is about our Baby....I'm.....) Arohi is cuts off by Neil, "Bachee? konsi bache ke baare mein baat kar rahi hai tu. woh bache jise main puri dil se pyaar kiya jo kabhi tha hi nahi" (Baby? about which Kid you're talking. the baby whom I loved with my whole heart was never existed) Neil wanted to show his anger on Arohi but end up crying. "Nahi.....Neil! tu galat samaj raha hai. ek baar meri baat sunno. main ab sach mein PREGNANT hoon" (No......Neil! you misunderstood it. listen to me once. Now I'm really PREGNANT) Arohi said tightly holding his hands, looking at him with a teary eyes in a hope that he will believe her. Neil looked at her with a hurt, his heart is screaming from inside to believe her. Neil sighed, "aur kitna jooth bolegi tu. kitna dhoka degi mujhko?" (still how many lies will you tell me. how many times you going to deceive me?) Neil said in a broken voice while tightening the grip on her holding her arms. Both were too close, tears are flowing from their eyes which holds all their love, hate everything. "Neil..... you're hurting me" Arohi said broken without breaking the eye-contact. Neil left her arms and rushed out of the room wiping his tears. She again goes behind him, Arohi stops him while going down in stairs. "Neil..... tu samjh kyu nahi rahe ho. main sach mein Pregnant hoon" (Neil..... why you're not understanding it. I'm seriously Pregnant) Arohi said but she started feeling dizzy and weak. Neil noticed her change of expression and held her protectively. He again takes her in bridal style and went to their room. and slowly put her on bed and made her drink water. "Neil..... mujhpe bharosa kar rahe ho na?" (Neil..... You're believing me right?) Arohi asked brokenly holding his cheek. "Arohi not again. main already tumhari fake pregnancy ki wajah se bohut hurt ho chuka hoon. ab aur main...." (Arohi not again. I'm already in hurt by your fake pregnancy. now I can't....) Neil is stopped by a voice that comes out from his room. "fake pregnancy?" Manjiri screamed, the pooja thali is slipped from her hand and touched the floor. She's shocked to the core, hearing the sound everyone comes upstairs. "Kya hua manjiri?" (What happened manjiri?) Mahima asked. "Neil..... kya bola tumne ye pregnant nahi hai?" (Neil..... What were you saying, isn't she pregnant?) Manjiri asked Neil shocked while going inside the room. "Maa.... main...." (Maa.... I....) Arohi is about to deny but stopped by Akshara's interference. "Haan, maa mujhe pata hai, Arohi pregnant nahi hai" (Yes, mom I know it, Arohi is not Pregnant) Akshara said with a sad face. Manjiri is about to slap Arohi, but Neil comes to stand before Arohi as shield and shook his head in NO looking at Manjiri. soon, everyone in the both families started taunting Arohi for faking her pregnancy while she stands there crying. Neil looked down as he was so much hurt of Arohi's act. Arohi hopelessly looked for anyone to understand her but unfortunately her AG, Kairav and Vansh Bhaiya are not there as they went to attend one important meeting with client.