Trapped

Once upon a time
The princess rose from
The ashes of her dragon
Lovers and made of her
&
Crowned herself the
Mother fucking queen !

How does that sound for a happily ever after?

.....

Rose huddled down in her room . The room reeked of blood and was cold like winters in the north .

It had been a week since she was pushed into this room by a number of soldiers . She craves outside ,She misses the feeling of fresh air hitting her skin ,The feel of sunlight ,The trees and the grass .

The room was small.Even her maids had bigger rooms than this ,The only furniture present in the room was a small bed which was covered with a simple white bed sheet but what made it horrible was the splatters of blood on it .It was her sister's blood . After killing her sister he had put her head on this very place making her look at it for hours before she burned it in front of her eyes . She didn't see him after that.It's been a week since he last visited her .

She still remembers their last interaction.After killing her family he walked towards her , staring into her eyes as she showed her vulnerability and helplessness . His hand reached out towards her throat and she was ready to welcome death ,But he didn't show her that mercy . He pulled out a collar and collared her neck making her his slave .

His property as he liked to call her .

Ashton Knight hated her . A chill went down her body as she shivered remembering his eyes .She had never seen a hatred more raw before in anybody's eyes .

She was adored by everyone she met before . Her father and brothers might be the most hated mafia in this world ,But they worshiped the ground she used to walk on . So hatred was a new concept for her .

Rosaline's POV

I looked up at the sky through the window of what is supposedly my new room , Unwillingly my mind went back to the memory of my old room ,My family and the people who were supposed to be mine but are now caged under the rule of someone who doesn't...

I looked up at the sky through the window of what is supposedly my new room , Unwillingly my mind went back to the memory of my old room ,My family and the people who were supposed to be mine but are now caged under the rule of someone who doesn't even deserve to be called a human .

A shiver ran through my spine thinking about him ,The way he slaughtered thousands of people just for revenge . Which makes me think

What did my father do to him ?

And more importantly .

What will he do to me ?

It's not a secret what happens to people who are captured during wars.

My thoughts were stopped by a loud bang which made me jump on my seat ,My survival instincts kicking in immediately . fear gripping my body .

I looked up to see the devil himself standing at my door looking at me with so much hate that I wanted to just shrink into a corner and protect myself from him .

I looked into his black eyes to find anytype of emotion that could help me predict my future . But his eyes held nothing .

Dark black eyes looked at me with immense hate as he strode forward taking his time as my heart started beating rapidly .

Author's POV

Ashton walked closer to her his eyes still set on her . He bent down to her level once he was close enough and ran his hand on her silky smooth skin feeling her cheeks and then his hand went towards her jaw and tightened his hold grabbing it painfully tight .

He pulled her head up forcing her to look into his black orbs that held darkness. The pain in her jaw made whimper something that seemed to please him as his eyes flash with pleasure for a second but it was gone faster than it came .

" When I come in this room you will acknowledge me ,Don't just stare at me like a dumb Bitch or else I will make you watch as I torture your people one by one " His eyes flashed with hate and rage as he spoke
"And then I would love to punish you as they watch how helpless their dear princess is in front of me "

She found herself disgusted by the person standing in front of her , But she knew that these were not only threats he could do that . and she won't be able to stop him cause as much as she hates to admit that ,

She is helpless in front of these people .
.when he got no reply his hand tightened around her jaw . Which made her submit in an instant . She hated pain .

"Yes ......Ashton . " she almost scream due to the pain

Disgust flashed through his eyes and he grabbed her throat tightly making her gasp. He choked her so hard that she couldn't breathe anymore.

"You have no right to take my name ! You are my slave rosaline You will call me master and serve me just like a slave "

With every word his hold on her throat tighten ,Just as she was about to blackout he left her making her take large chunks of breathy like a mad man

"Now strip "

SO ,

What do you guys think about this chapter ,

I will post the next chapter after 5 votes and 10 reads !
yOU CAN GIVE ME MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES IF YOU LIKE IT THOU