Prologue

Ashura Ketchum.

The name that sparks hope in the hearts of billions of humans and Pokemon all across the World. A pure soul whose light can brighten even the darkest of hearts.

He is a scarred boy. Since childhood he was always bullied because he was different from other children. Because he had strange powers which is nothing more than freaky for them. Even the elders of his hometown hated him for his weird powers.

But all the bullying, all the trauma he had from childhood didn't curb his pure soul nor did it curb his selfless attitude of helping anyone in need.

He is the one who has saved the World multiple times. Always risking his life for others without a single thought for his own self preservation. Always providing a helping hand whenever anyone was in need.

But did he receive any recognition, any praise for all this? No he didn't.

But did that deter him from saving the World?

No it didn't. For him praise and recognition is worthless, over the life of innocents.

But all good things must come to an end.

Many in the Government began seeing Ash as a threat. The power the boy wielded made them afraid. They thought the Ash was a ticking time bomb which will eventually turn on them.

The Eternatus attack on Galar was the last straw that broke the Camerupt's back.

While Ash managed to stop Eternatus and seal his Soul, the Legendary did immense damage to Galar. Ash lost his best friend Pikachu in the attack as well as his mother. He was also terribly wounded in the battle.

The World Government and the League seeing this as an opportunity didn't hesitate to move. They framed Ash as a criminal and blamed him for every disaster that happened in the last few years.

"Isn't it ironic that wherever the disasters struck, Ash Ketchum was mysteriously present there?" The League representatives had said.

Any sane person would call this as bullshit. Ash is the one who saved them, the one who risked his life and limb everytime some disaster happen.

Unfortunately people are rarely sane when emotions are running high.

It didn't take long for the World to turn their back on the hero, who is still recovering from his wounds. Who had just lost his mother and best friend.

"ARREST HIM!!"

"PUT HIM BEHIND BARS!!"

"EXILE HIM!!"

"WE WANT A DEATH SENTENCE. THIS MONSTER DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!"

This were the common uproars all around the World. Everyone, even his friends, turned their backs on him.

All this made the League put him on a trial, which was nothing more than an elaborate farce. The result was already pre-determined from the beginning.

All his friends and the people he met during his journey were called on as witnesses. And to no one's surprise they all spoke against him. Some of them even exaggerated their experience saying how Ash abused his Pokemon and even threatened to kill them. Even the Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champions were called as witnesses, who also testified against him.

Agent Looker and the International Police even submitted many proofs linking Ash with many Organizations like Team Flare and  Galactic. And also with notorious mercenaries like the Iron Masked Marauder and Hunter J.

Ash doesn't blame his friends nor he blamed the League Members. They were afraid that they too would be framed if they spoke for him, that they would lose their jobs or their careers would be ruined.