#35

Isagi
[Today at 06:21am]

Isagi
Today Y/n!! 🙌🏻
Win that shit

Y/n
you know it 😌

Isagi
Good luck
I'm rooting for you💯

Y/n
thank you sm yoichi
couldn't be here without your
support yk 🤍

Isagi
Always y/n.
And you know the same goes for you
Ik you'll do great

Y/n
shit now I can't fuck it up if you say that
I won't disappoint
I hope 😰😰

Isagi
Shut up and go get ready 😭
You know your skill

Y/n
ALR
I'll text you later 🫡

[Isagi liked your message]

____

The last week you had left before your final game had gone by quicker than you wanted. And considering both you and Isagi and the guys at Blue Lock had big matches coming up, the group chat was pretty quiet for the last few days since you were all training like crazy.

Not to mention the fact they were also given clear instructions not to distract themselves on their devices, as well as you and your team.

Luckily for you, your physiotherapist had given you the good to go and your leg was fully healed up. Although, that didn't change the fact there was still a risk of worse or permanent damage if you hit it again. And the thought of that made you as nervous as being on a tight rope. One slip and you'd be done for. In other words...you'd be fucked.

Each day passed in the most nerve wracking way, but regardless, the last four days had flown past and you were already waking up on the day of your match.

The first feelings you felt as you opened your eyes were inevitable. Nervous to the core. Yet also excited to be playing in the finals. Just the vision of it alone was exhilarating.

After a few minutes of lazily being buried under your covers, you received a text message and Isagi had wished you good luck for your match, like for any other one. You exchanged a few texts, eventually getting up and taking a shower and getting ready for the day.

You styled your hair as usual and just as you were getting your kit on and putting on the sweatpants and jacket as cover over it, you heard a knock on your door, snapping your head toward the sound.

"Come in!" You yelled out.

You heard a muffled voice on the other side of the door, belonging to one of your teammates, followed by a soft chuckle. "I don't have your keys, dummy."

"Right!" You smiled to yourself and shook your head, forgetting for a second you were at the hotel.

Unlocking the door and swinging it open in one swift motion, you were met with your teams vice-captain who smiled at you. "Morning. You ready to leave? We'll go meet everyone in the lobby."

"Good morning. Yeah, let me grab my bag." You nodded with a smile before briefly heading back into your room and grabbing your bag off of the table before rushing back out.