#44

Both you and Kunigami were met with a bunch of shocked yet impressed looks as the doors opened

Both you and Kunigami were met with a bunch of shocked yet impressed looks as the doors opened. Among the people everyone had expected to step out of those doors, following Ego's overly dramatic announcement, you weren't even close to any of them.

Kunigami was his own surprise, but you? Neither of them had imagined a girl to be on the other side of those doors, let alone it be you.

"Behold, your wild card... and Bastard München's honorary player." Ego's voice ringed through each stratum, relaying the news to everyone in the building. His hologram was displayed over the large screen in front of you, as he spoke with a gesture.

You, on the other hand tried your hardest not to cringe at the scene. You noticed Kunigami roll his eyes before walking in with no regard for you or anyone else in the room.

As you eyes followed him, your heart almost ached for a mere moment as you'd succumbed to his new personality, he wasn't the same person you'd had a memorable day at Shibuya with. But you'd quickly shrugged the feeling off one more, paying attention to the event at hand.

As all of the attention was now on the both of you, you also headed into the room, the doors sliding shut behind you. You briefly glanced around, taking in the familiar faces and noticing that some of the U20 players had chosen this stratum too.

Although, your eyes were unconsciously darting around, looking for someone in particular. And that was Isagi. Before you'd seen him, his own eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He'd done a double take as he saw you fully kitted out, head to toe, in the same uniform his idol wore.

"Y/n?!" He exclaimed with an amused yet muddled expression. You eyes flicked toward his familiar voice, lighting up as you walked towards him. "Yoichi! Hey again." You waved with a chuckle, which he returned with that same challenging smirk of his.

"Y/n? You're here?" Kurona and Hiori approached you with confused looks, mirrored by Yukimiya who greeted you with a smile as usual. "Didn't think I'd see you here, y/n."

Isagi's thoughts were all over the place. He was still happier than ever seeing you here, but unknowingly, your presence made it equally as difficult for him as it was exciting. In more ways than one. Although he'd be able to train with you, if he wouldn't put his feelings aside, this could also become his one major distraction throughout the programme.

As you interacted with the dark haired boy, Kaiser watched the both of you with a somewhat conflicted look, not that you'd noticed. He clicked his tongue before turning around and walking towards the starting line, Ness almost immediately, and closely following behind.

Isagi's eyes scanned your face, silently asking for an explanation. "It's a long story-" You started, but before you could even tell him anything, you were interrupted by a bark of a voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Raichi shouted out as he raised an eyebrow, clearly not fond of the idea of being in the same stratum as you, let alone having to see you everyday from now on.