Chapter 5

The next day...

Nia, Harry, André and Olivia were sitting in the room eating sandwiches that they packed and some orange juice in a bottle.

"It doesn't feel right, eating without brushing my teeth.." Olivia stated.

"Yeah." Harry agreed.

"So, what's next?" André asked Nia.

"We're gonna keep looking around the house. It's pretty big. There's gotta be something around here." Nia said.

"Are we still live?" Harry asked after taking a sip of his juice.

"Yhup. Only 2 people watching. And they're saying the live's boring. Fuck off then." Olivia said and typed in the reply.

"I just realized.. I forgot my phone." Harry said.

"Fuck, me too." André said.

"I have my phone in my bag." Olivia said.

"What percent is the phone on?" Harry asked.

"41%." Olivia said.

"That should last us till midnight." Nia said as she wraps up the left over sandwich in tin foil and puts it in her bag. "You guys done?" She asks them.

"Yeah." Harry said.

"Yeah, I'm done." Olivia said.

"So we're just gonna keep walking around the house? Not even look for an exit?" André asked.

"We'll do that later." Nia said.

"Hm." André softly Said.

"Well. Let's go then." Olivia said as she got up from the bed.

They all went out of the room and started walking down the hall. The stairs were still not there, but they didn't want to worry about that at the moment so they went into other rooms to see if there was anything interesting there.

There were a lot of rooms on the second floor. So they all split up and went to different rooms.

Olivia called out to the others when she found something in the room she was in.

"What is it, Olivia?" Nia asked.

"Come see this." Olivia said.

Everyone went into the room and look around it.

"Definitely a girl's room." André said.

"Yeah, and there's personal info here too." Olivia said.

"No way, lemme see." Nia said as she looked thru the drawers.

"Is this a Passport? No way." Harry said.

"What? Give me that." Nia said and took it from Harry's hand.

She pages thru the passport, looking for the information of who it belongs to. Then she found the name but the picture was scratched out with a red marker.

"Ruth?" Olivia said, looking at the name on the passport.

"Ruth... So Ruth lived in this room." Nia said.

"Now THAT is scaring the hell out of me." Olivia said as she points to the pic that was scratched out.

"Yeah, me too." Nia said with a scoff.

"Guys, look at this." André said.

"What is that?" Nia asked.

"A diary." André said.

"What! Give it here." Nia said and took the diary and rapidly tried to open it but the diary had a lock on it.

"It has a lock, Nia." André said.