1: An Incorrect Summary to Start us off

VHS Video plays

Bgm: ZAQ - Caste Room Opening version

This video is a cry for help

Classroom of the Elite is story where you take a school, psychological warfare, ethically questionable decisions, Mental Trauma, and Degeneracy and made a prison out of it. It is the quintessential story complete with the "He's Me fr fr" package.

In a world where a school teaches you that life is all about class divides, tyranny, the uselessness of friendship power, and manipulation, making sure to emphasize that laws created by government institutions have loopholes as long as you have money.

The premise of this story revolves around the Protagonist who may seem bland but is quite possibly sociopathic and dangerous who goes by the name of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka- wait... Thats me-

Sotomura: Ayanokouji-dono! Please dont break the 4th wall so casually

Ayanokouji: Why am I the main character?

Sotomura: Dont look at me, I didnt write this story! I only wrote the script!

Ayanokouji:.... fine- (What's with the slander thou... Wait, is it slander if it's true?)

The premise of this story is about me, making my way through highschool life in search for my freedom after being held captive by the secret white division within the CIRO ((CIRO means Cabinet Intelligence and Research Office) which was inspired by Unit 731) all my life, across various scenarios that doesn't seem applicable to life unless you have a brain which has more functionality than Class D as a whole.

What I do get is anything but what I desire.

We meet people with questionable backstories, questionable desires, lack of desires but abundant of narcissism, questionable traits, questionable defects, and questionable hobbies such as stalking, bullying, fornicating, and simping.

So if you are new to this series, expect cringe, melodrama, questionable life choices that would be deemed as psychologically damaging and quite literally felony, torture, and t-rex

lots and lots of t-rex and degeneracy.

because this series isn't any ordinary series with a sexually active fanbase, its the result of placing the bourgeois class, hormonal teenagers, and cryptocurrency and seeing how much chaos you can commit by taking out morals in the mix.

Caught in the middle of my father's megalomaniac plans, women's pride, regrets, and prejudice, and men's questionable thought process, I am placed in the middle of a conflict of classes battling for domination to gain what is essentially the one piece of this world, which grants you a life that is worth living outside those walls and not some employee at a chicken restaurant that is possibly selling literal meth behind the scenes.

So join me as we traverse the wonderful school of ANHS, because where else did you expect this story to happen? America? (If so bring your kevlar and helmets)

Bring your tools, your puppets, and your questionable fan arts, fanfics, and doujins, because we are going on a journey like never before all the while investing into cryptocurrency.

Confused? Good

Because we live in a society where you get money by getting high scores in an exam. If that is how economy works, the modern world right now would be filing for bankruptcy.

Strap yourselves in for this wild ride

And always remember- This was all Horikita's Plan

AN INCORRECT SUMMARY OF CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE

Narrator: Ayanokouji

Edited by: Sotomura

This is a non profit production intended for use by Special Exam number 00420

Classroom Of The Not-So-EliteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara