2: The Not-So-Elites

Now I know what you're thinking

A summary of our life? You're insane

Summaries are supposed to be for anime and other things.

But with the amount of things going on in this school, one may say, life is almost like an anime.

If you look at it from a perspective,

We have me, the socially isolated sociopath.

We have a Ice princess with a superiority complex who hurls insults in every chance she can get

A socially active nice girl with questionable hidden personalities

A gyaru and her friends

A nice guy with a dark past!

I sure hope that our characters aren't just some knock off from another story... Then again, the greatest form of compliment is mimicry...

Or something like that-

But seriously, if you traverse through this school, you'd get a lot of people with colorful personalities... And right now, it's a good time to talk about that!

Part 1: Class D

Welcome to Class D. Home of the very interesting people

Sotomura: Be nice, Ayanokouji-Dono!

In here, we are led by Horikita, a cold girl with a strong personality who looks up to her brother with utmost respect.

(Narrator notes: Bigger Loner than I am, superiority complex, brocon, puppet)

She is... Well, she's dedicated to get to class A

Horikita: Hello, I am Horikita Suzune, I strive to be Class D's Ideal leader and lead the class to Class A. Through the strength and grit of each student here, we are sure to graduate on top

(Subtitles: Ayanokouji's the best puppet master ever! please praise me please so that I can tell Oniichan that Ive been a good puppet to his favorite student!)

(Narrator Notes: She is our leader, not a puppet, ignore the subtitles, In Horikita's plan we believe...)

She is supported by key individuals in the class who are, in their own right, have different roles in helping Horikita lead Class D to victory.

One of them is Hirata, Class D's prince charming.

Hirata: Ah this is embarrassing! *wry smile* Hello everyone watching, I am Hirata Yousuke! I like to play soccer and enjoy hanging out with my friends.

He is what many would call a peace maker, avoiding conflict for the class as much as possible. Some speculate that he swings the other way as an effect to his breakup with his previous girlfriend. I personally find it hard to imagine

"Was that good enough, Kiyotaka-kun?"

"Ah yeah, good job Yousuke"

"Alright! Of you need anything just tell me, ill do everything to help you!" He says as he goes back talking to his friends.

(Narrator Note: What if that theory is tr-)

This is Kushida, Everyone in Class D likes Kushida. She is the perfect definition of a classic nice school girl that everyone has their eyes on.

(Narrator Note: Except Horikita... I totally don't know why, trust me.)

Kushida: Hey hey! I'm Kushida Kikyou! I do my best to help everyone in the class! I make sure everyone is happy and getting along with one another! Ill also do my best in order to help everyone to graduate as Horikita-san leads us!