Laughing Jack personal one shot

Here you go!!
Songs I was listening to while writing this: Given Up by Linkin Park
Fuck Everything by Suicide Silence
Destroyer Of Speakers by F.O.O.L
Uprising by Muse

this is for @booklover1714
____
Ms. Candy's POV

I sigh, putting my hands in my pockets as I wander around this abandoned carnival I found deep in the woods. I loved places like these, seeing them all beaten up, torn down and old makes me feel happy...maybe bring a few people here, kill them, so no one can here their screams!

As I walk around, I see this painting, not just any painting, a worn out painting of a terrifying clown. I smile, loving how the movements of the brush were perfect in ever line of paint. I hum as I take out a lollipop, not poisoned obviously, and start to suck on it while I walk around this desolate carnival.
As I get closer to the end, I hear a scream come from a tent, and I smile widely, my sharp-ish teach showing. I cough slightly and mess up my hair then slightly rip my clothes, seeing a person, the age of 15 or 16, coming out of the tent, clothes all ripped and face bloody. They see me, and run towards me." H-he got you too?!" He says and I nod, pretending to be scared." Yeah! Look I found a way out, follow me!" I say, and the boy nods, following me as I walk towards a different tent." In here." I say , ushering him in. I smirk and I close the tent, it being pitch black in there."h-hello?" He says, looking around.
I giggle creepily, sending chills up his spine. He then tries I get out of the tent, but he can't.
"L-lady??" He says, looking around scared.i then walk closer to him, singing,

Here's the little piggy, see his snout~

He whimpers and tries to get out, but to no avail, he doesn't.

Slit him open, and the guts fall out.

He feels my hot breath on his neck, then I pull out a knife, slicing his stomach open, making his guts fall down to the ground, him coughing. I giggle, then stab him in the eye, making him scream loudly,
"Sleepy sleepy my darling~"
I then stuff his mouth with poison candy, making his mouth fizz up and he falls, dead.
I pout," your no fun." I then hear this laugh... An amazing laugh. I turn, seeing this man with black and white stripes and a pointy black and white nose." That was HAHAHA awesome HAHAHA his face!!" He says, laughing. I too, giggle. He smiles at me widely, holding out his hand. "The names laughing Jack! "
I put my hand in his, shaking it softly," Ms. Candy." And from that moment I knew, he was going to be mine... ALL MINE.