first date

Jeff:he took you killing with him,at first it wasnt really fun,but you got the hang of it,so by the end of the date,it was awesome!

 slenderman: he took you on a walk into the woods,where you guys first met. you guys sat by a lake and had a picnic,slender made the food.

eyeless jack: you guys just stayed home,having a horror movie marathon. he then made you some cooked kydney's,but you didnt know what they were until you finished the plate.to your suprise,you actually liked it.

BEN: you guys went to the arcade,and played all different kinds of games!! from old,to new.he then took you to nando's since your friend worked there.you literally had the best time of your life.

ticci toby: you guys went all over the neighborhood,just talking and walking.after that,you guys went to a park and played on the swings. also had a picnic on a hill by the park.

hoodie: you guys went on a quiet walk into the woods,it was peaceful. he taught you how to climb a tree,since he wanted to show you something. you guys climb the tree,and sat on a branch,staring at the stars,since it got dark.

masky:you guys went to the cheesecake factory,but got your cheesecake to go. he then took you onto a hill,and you guys sat there,watching the sunset.when the sunset turned into stars,you guys layed down on the grass,watching the stars,enjoying each others company.

hope you like it! tell me if you want me to add someone.i was thinking of adding sonic.exe. if thats okay with you..well,bai bai!