he finds out your a...(ticci toby) part 1

a waffle princess:

        before i go on with this story...i must tell you one thing, your castle, the waffle kingdom, is in danger. It  is your duty, with the help of your best friend/ princess of the magic kingdom,Kat(me!) to save your kingdom from the awful pankcake kingdom.

        it was just a lazy day for you and toby, just laying around, eating some waffles. Sometimes he wonders how you make them SOOO good, but he doesnt question your awesomness at cooking waffles. Suddenly, the door was kicked open, and i came out, looking aroun in a hurry. i was wearing a blue, golden, and white dress with a golden crown with blue and white jewels on it. my hair was down and wavyt,also as black as night. i see you, and pull you up."come on ___! we need to go!" i say, throwing a dress at you, you reconize it as a dress you used to wear before you moved out of your kingdom to live a normal life.

it was black and white, with lacy patterns on the sleeves and the neck line. there wasd a black choker, and a black bow for your hair, which had a little crown in it. "why?" you said as you went into the bathroom, changed and came out."your kingdom is in danger..i am suppose to help you in this war..against the pancake kingdom." i say, looking down. you gasp, letting go of your lazy clothes."the pancake kingdom...but they were our greatest allies!" you say, both of us completely ignoring toby as he looked at both of us wide eyed. " we have to go to your kingdom and prepare for war.." i say, walking out." if they want war.... there going to get it." you mumbled, walking out as well, not noticing toby following." u-uh _-___?!" he says, and you turn.

"oh toby! i-i forgot to tell you...i-im a princess for the waffle kingdom.." you say, chuckling nervously, rubbing the back of you neck.'..." he doesnt do anything, just stare at you wide eyed. you sighed, and was about to turn to walk into my car, but he pulled you into a dip, suprising you." where have you been all my life?" he purrs.

AAAAmd thats all the time i have for todaty! SOMEONE GUESSED MY NAME RIGHT! do you give up? only one spot left gor the loong one shot!