Reader x Miko

Y/N's POV

While walking through a forest you stumble across some robots? Fighting, you wondered why they were fighting but you made sure they couldn't see, you weren't surprised when you saw them fighting because your parents fought a lot so you weren't that worried but you were also freaking out on the inside. You were worried about your safety because Hello!! There are giant robots fighting and you're just watching them fight which you wondered why you didn't take off running. You did notice that a big grey or silver bit with spikes shoulders seemed to be protecting, A skinnier grey and red bot.

You think to yourself "why is he protecting the skinner one??" You thought for quite sometime but eventually the fighting stopped and they left and you started to leave but accidentally stepped on a small branch and after a second of you stepping on the small branch you were grabbed by a red and blue mech. Who didn't have any attention to hurting you but you still freaked out because all of this is so new to you and he could tell you were scared so he said "You don't have to worry I'm not going to hurt you" you seem to claim down after hearing that and a green,blue,yellow and white Portal? Popped up behind him and him and others walked through it and when the red and blue mech walks through the portal or whatever it is he walked into a base and a orange and white mech looks over at the red and blue mech and notices you in his servo and seems to start grumbling about there being another human.

The red and blue mech walks over to the human area and sets you down right there and a black and pink haired girl runs up to you and starts asking you a lot of questions which makes your head hurt and a tall black haired boy walks over and says "Miko maybe we should give her/him some space to try and clam down" you eventually learn that the tall black haired boys name is Jack,The black and pink haired girls name is Miko amd the short brown haired boy's name is Raphael or raf. You met all the bots Bumblebee,Bluckhead,Ratchet,Acree,Smokescreen,Wheeljack,Ultra Magnus, and Optimus prime the bot who had grabbed you back in the forest. (Time skip yes I'm lazy leave me alone 😭) Overtime you got used to being around the bots and Jack,Miko and Raf.

You didn't spend a lot of time at the base tho because of your stricted parents they wanted you home right after school because the night you were in the forest and met the bots and kids you had ran away from home after getting into a fight with your sister Y/Sn (Your sisters name) which you hated being stuck at home all the time because your sister would torment you all the time, but unfortunately your parents didn't give you a choice it was either you stayed home or get sent to boot camp which since you didn't want to get sent to boot camp. You just dealt with your annoying sister as much as it annoys you but you did manage to convince your parents to let you hang out with Miko which meant you got to see the bots,Jack,Raf and Miko even though your parents wanted you home by 7:00 p.m every night which annoyed you but you didn't say anything about it.

(Not in Y/Ns POV anymore)

Y/N: Hi Miko
Miko:Hi Y/N hey you want to go on a mission with me Wheeljack and Bluckhead?
Y/N: Aren't we supposed to stay here?
Miko:Come on!!
Y/N:*Sigh's* Fine
Miko:Yay!!

(Later on the mission)

Y/N and Miko are hiding behind a big rock to stay out of harms way when out of nowhere a blast hits near the rock and Miko falls on top of Y/N and kisses Her/Him and Miko quickly gets up and apologizes, Y/N was in a lot of shock they couldn't process what just happened then out of the blue wheeljack grabs Miko and Y/N and gets out of the cave and after blowing up the energon mine a groundbridge opened and they went back to base.

(Later)

Y/N and Miko are left alone is the base because the others had to leave.

Miko:Y/N look about earlier

Y/N:Miko it's fine

Miko:W-wait really!?

Y/N:Yea

Miko:Thank goodness

Y/N grabs Miko and kisses her, Miko is left in shock but kisses Y/N back and they stay like that for what felt like forever and they eventually broke the kiss

Y/N:I love you Miko

Miko:I love you too Y/N

Bluckhead:That's my Girl!

Y/N and Miko:BLUCKHEAD!!

A/N:Sorry if it's bad I haven't quite figured out how I should show the characters talking so this is gonna have to work for now but anyways sorry if it's somewhat long I wrote like half of it in school today so yea anyways I hope you liked it!

Words:871