Soundwave X Reader (As his kid)

A/N:This story touches on some sensitive topics, read at your own risk. Also the song above is what inspired this story, The song belongs to the amazing sound writer citizen soldier.

Soundwaves pov

Where are they!? Soundwave has been panicking for the past few hours, Megatron has been trying his best to keep soundwave calm and he has the vehicon drones looking for y/n and even laserbeak was sent out to look for them. Some hours passed and they still haven't found y/n and at this point soundwave was having a really bad panic attack, Megatron is starting to worry.

(no ones pov)

While everyone was looking for y/n and panicking they didn't even realize she/he was on the flight deck.

(Y/n's pov)

It's been a few months since I had started cutting due to a lot of stress and other problems and it was slowly getting worse by the day. I was starting to wonder if anyone would care if I just disappeared...

Soundwave:Y-Y/n

I turned around and saw my dad standing behind me, completely shocked he had even thought to look here until I saw laserbeak. I should have guessed that's how he found me.

Soundwave:Y/n w-what are you doing!?

Y/N:Dad I was just out here thinking

Soundwave:Don't lie to me

I turned around and looked at him my cut's fully visible..I could tell he was shocked but I didn't really know what to do beside stand there

Soundwave:Y-y/n how long have you been-

Y/N:A few months

Soundwave:A f-few months!?

Y/n:Yea..

I had been cutting for awhile and no one noticed

Soundwave:Why didn't you tell me you were hurting?

Y/N:I didn't think you or anyone would care..

Soundwave:I care y/n

(no one's pov)

Y/n looks at soundwave then runs to him and hugs him crying

Y/n:Dad I'm so so sorry..

Soundwave:I alright sweetie your just hurting

y/n and sound walk back into the ship and soundwave helps her/him become happier and healthier 

A/N:I hope you liked this story and sorry it took me awhile to get a new story out I've just been busy here lately with school and some family problems also sorry that it's short I promise I'll try to write a longer story also requests are open so feel free to send in your requests!

Words:406