OS: 1- Refreshing Liquor and Tipsy Coffee

Unedited. Ignore my mistakes.

My First try writing something like this. You can help me improve.

ENJOY!!

--

Aao ek bheegi hui si kahani sunati hoon
Jab asmaan se boonden nahi
Mohabbat barsi thi
Barsaat ne aisi dhun chedi
Jiske liye zindagi sadiyon tarsi thi

"Will you please be with me?"

Accumulating his confidence, with all the love he could gather from whatever surreal feelings he had, Reyansh Lamba asked his heart to the beautiful creature sitting in front of him.

Aradhana Sahani was sitting on the sofa, all drenched in rain. Her hairs were wet, water droplets tracing their paths on her neck, jaws an lips. He kept on staring at her like worshipping his Aradhana.

Reyansh was sitting on the floor on his knees looking at her with all the love he could accommodate in his eyes.

They were soaked in water and drenched in love, completely.

Aradhana was shocked at this surreal confession. She was happy, elated. Her heart beating at the fastest possible pace. Never had she ever expected that she would fall so hard for someone, that too, so soon.

She inched close to his kneeling frame. Held the hem of his shirt where first button was fastened, busied her fingers to unfasten it.

Reyansh held her hand stopping her, out of concern. Despite of the fact that he loved her more than himself, that he was waiting to shower his love on her, his love that only she had right on, he never wanted her to regret her decision.

"You're sure?" He whispered in his concern laced protective voice.

Aradhana looked into his eyes full of concern and love. She was overwhelmed. Tears of instigating to flow. Controlling her urge to hold him tight to her heart and cry out of love, she just nodded.

It was definitely the most obvious thing she would've ever attempted. Not just him, but she was also itching to showcase her love.

Complying to her nod, he left his hold on her hand, consecutively surrendering himself to her, every inch of him screamed Aradhana in unison.

--

Aradhana pushed him to the table softly. The force with which he collided to the table stumbled the sand clock. It was however a tactic of Aradhana. She wished to freeze everything, even time, when they relished the ethereal shower of first and newfound love.

She moved towards him with small steps and stood just close to him. She was jealous of the air around him, wrapping his body. It must only be hers allowed around his frame.

Grasping his collar softly, she faced him close enough that their lips touched. That single touch instigated a spark run through their bodies. They stood there not moving an inch.

Aradhana moved her palm on his chest preceding to his collar bone. On their way, her hands hinged his jacket within fingers, sliding it out of his body.