TS: 2.1- The Newly Wedded Shenanigans!

UNEDITED.

Your writer is suffering from intense Birthday today. Consider this chapter as a gift💝

Next part will be updated soon.

TS (Reyansh and Aradhana visit Sahanais after their marriage)

--

The newly wedded duo, Reyansh and Aradhana reached the Sahani's place.

*knock*

*knock*

Mrs. Bhakti opened the door for her daughter Mrs. Aradhana Lamba and son-in-law... nope.. he son Reyansh Lamba with the widest smile.

Dr. Harsh looked at his newly wedded daughter. To him she didn't look similar. His daughter changed within a day. He was controlling his tears, not letting them roll off his eyes.

Jagruti handed over the aarti ki thali to her mother for giving them their auspicious welcome. She won't be able to share same bedroom with her di. Neither would she be able to barge into her di's room. She'll have to knock the door before entering. Uff! So much discipline...

"Jagruti., take them to their room" Harsh commanded.

Aradhana, "Daddy! I can. I am not any guest."

Reyansh

--

"Hmm So this is your room!" Reyansh exhaled.

"As if you haven't been here before." Aradhana pointed out.

Reyansh sat on the bed and said, "I had. But never looked at interiors majorly." He roamed his eyes across the room watching the interiors and said, "Its cute! Like you."

Aradhana smiled.

His attention a caught a bookshelf loaded with so may books. It had books more than it could actually hold. Reyansh walked to it wanting to check his wife's taste in books.

"Reyansh, You read?" Aradhana asked from behind.

"Nope why?" Reyansh replied holding a book kept at the topmost place, probably she was reading it the last.

"You went to the shelf, so." Aradhana said and went to arrange the cupboard.

"I'm just checking the kind of books you read," Reyansh picked the topmost placed book from the shelf. Apparently, it was the last book that was being read.

He looked at Aradhana's busy figure with a flirty glint in his eyes and said, "Aradhana which one is your favourite?"

"Love and The Other Things", Aradhana replied instantly with a happy giggle, thinking about the characters.

She pouted saying, "But I've read it just 13 times."

Reyansh's eyes popped out his sockets. She has read this book just 13 times. He was holding it. He flipped its pages and a bookmark fell down.

Reyansh bent to pick it up and a blushed smile appeared on his lips. The bookmark had a collage of his pictures and his name written in neon italic fonts.